Why are Ukranians so insistent on us using their spelling for everything...

Why are Ukranians so insistent on us using their spelling for everything? Kyiv I can live with but Chornobyl sounds ridiculous.

Attached: 5.jpg (2560x1440, 494.07K)

that's because chornobyl is ridiculous, fuck ukrainian spelling

Ukrainian is the only one that spells it that way

Russian: Чepнoбыль
Belarussian: Чapнoбыль
Czech: Černobyl
Polish: Czarnobyl
Serbian: Цхepнoбил

Belarussian: Charnobyl
Polish: Czarnobyl

What?

You also say "ня" instead of "нe"
So cute

Attached: 16253378838250.jpg (1280x720, 601.92K)

Looks cool, like when Brits spell jail as gaol. Russians should stop shitting and pissing and cumming at the thought of their cousin.

Sorry not sorry I unironically thought you were Russian

>Serbian: Цхepнoбил
*Чepнoбил

I proved Russian spelling one to be wrong.

Because using local spelling for local things is a bad thing somehow? Would you like for Stockholm to be spelled Tukholma in English, because thats how Finns do it?

You must use russian spelling fag

Belarusian Bull subtly btfoing monkies

Chernobyl and Kiev is just the accepted spelling of those places worldwide. Like Japan. Japs don't somehow insist on having their place called Nihon which is the actual spelling.
In France, regardless of the current conflict, Chernobyl was always Chernobyl and Kiev was always Kiev.

As for the game, it's linked to the 1986 incident, at the time the Russian spelling would have made sense

For Stockholm? You are insane.

I would not really care.

I really don't care about english.

I propose Chrnobyl, Kv, Charkv.
Anglos should suffer

why did they make three games with russian spelling and russian voice acting in a row THOUGH?

>accepted spelling
Do you still call Paris Lutetia, because that's the excepted spelling used in Roman times? Things and names have a tendency to change, so move one with the times

Different times - different priorities

Yes but these things don't just change overnight, if tomorrow morning everyone on Twitter said we have to call Japan Nihon now because that's how they say it, people wouldn't like it. I will continue calling it Kiev, The Ukraine.

>why don't you just accept inorganic post-modern changes in common vernacular that are being shílled by globalists? language changes all the time so just accept it chud (because it happens to be convenient for me)
Kill yourself.

>will continue calling it Kiev, The Ukraine

Thankfully soon it will be a crime equal to misgendering