Why are you spending your life on the internet in your country

Why are you spending your life on the internet in your country

Attached: 158467981457.png (1106x1012, 970.54K)

You guys are fun and cool and nice and smart

honestly no idea what else to do. i tried to keep away from Any Forums today and read or watch a movie but just ended up back here

There are winners and losers in this world. Winners get shit done and be productive while losers try to salvage validation on an anonymous website

everything else is illegal

smoking weed gets you in jail. being alive illegal

LMFAO, CAN'T MAKE IT UP ANYMORE

Attached: 15732002581600.jpg (200x200, 10.68K)

Off duty hours.
It's 40°C with 50% humidity outside.

Because there is a huge market on the internet, especially in this country where people spends more than 12 hours a day browsing Facebook.

Poor attention span that's increasingly worse over the years, plus being very introverted. Posting online is enough to fulfill what little social need I have. Only thing I feel I'm missing out on is a gf, but I would only be happy with the sort of girl that's also a shut-in like me, and we'd continue living pretty much the same lifestyle as before, just with sex and watching tv/movies together where we share the same taste.

Because I'm 26 and it's all I've done since I got a smartphone in 2009

>Only thing I feel I'm missing out on is a gf, but I would only be happy with the sort of girl that's also a shut-in like me, and we'd continue living pretty much the same lifestyle as before, just with sex and watching tv/movies together where we share the same taste.

This is my dream as well. An introverted girlfriend who likes staying at home.

idk
i've just wrapped up my first year at university and I didn't do anything. I've spoken to maybe 5 people.
I had sex with 2 separate people but it wasnt that great
idk what to do. I don't want to talk to people with my interests (videogames and guns) because they tend to be weird as fuck

dont really belong anywhere desu

Attached: 1652848121573.jpg (240x240, 10.35K)

im too far gone to give a shit anymore

I'm computer science student

i have no motivation to leave my house unless im fucked up on drugs

Lack of will power to end my life so I use it as escapism

i dont have any real friends, everything is expensive, if i go out to drink or travel i dont even like it

I just have a severe imageboard addiction. I have relapsed like 4-6 times so far. My longest streak was 2 years.

>My longest streak was 2 years.
damn that's pretty good user. did your life improve while you abstained?

i just got home from a slipknot concert and its 2:30 what else would i be doing besides masturbating

Lost my virginity, learned a foreign language to fluency, went back to college.

I am highly functioning right now, have a gf and still in college, though

What else am I supposed to do?