Do parents play with their kids in your cunt?

Do parents play with their kids in your cunt?

Attached: 1655187915159.png (640x620, 152.82K)

grim

no we just have educational sex with them

why though

The NYT is satanic

I dont see the issue. You should force your kids to find friends to play with. My parents didnt and I ended up an antisocial retard on Any Forums

Why are first worlders such sociopaths?

Wtf is wrong with whites?

Soulless.

The neglect made you anti social.

Trying to imitate blacks. It's over...

My parents never played with me as a kid and now I have neglect issues.

mfs be giving children phones and tablets instead of attention

>don't breast feed
>don't play with your kids
>throw them out of the house at 18
>if they have an allowance, tax them on it to "show them how the real world works"
wypipo is satanic

Yerrp

yeah they're not actually "doing" anything, if they were practicing something or learning then it would be different. under 10 is way too young to start learning independence, they'll have trouble forming relationships in high school.

>taxing allowance
What else? Do american kids tip their mothers after a meal?

No, the kid's tip stays with the doctor.

And they're probably dumb as a brick and emotionaly depraved. People who write this shit in press should get jail time.

Are you implying non-whites play with their children?
They'd need fathers who don't run away for that.

extremely american post

Nope, play with your kids, let them stay kids. When you don't spend time with them especially if they go to the shitty public schooling around other nigger kids then they begin to get influenced by them and adopt their beliefs/behaviors. You'll have 9 year olds trying to be like 14 year olds and the same with 14 year olds trying to be like 20 year olds. If the parent just engages the children and doesn't make them feel ashamed for just wanting to be a kid then they won't turn into a nigger.