What is your favorite writing system

what is your favorite writing system

Attached: 10987583_708233442622976_3205682151641809357_n.png (701x735, 286.77K)

English.

dravidian

Attached: 1270CE Shasana_(Inscription)_at_Keshava_Temple,_Somanathapura.jpg (1280x1927, 629.35K)

retard

suck my cock latinfag.

I wish the Mongolian script was still around, Idk why we tolerate china culturally genociding it's minorities

?????
china is literally the only place where mongolian script is still used.

based

Yeah because we can totally know what the fuck is going on in there
Maybe they spread propaganda about it but from what I've seen they've banned it

तोहारगई साउंडस् लाइक भोजपुरी टीबीएच

sumerian

any written language that doesn't use an alphabet is a failure

logograms belong in the tombs of dead civilizations, not in the modern era

औल्सो द स्कृप्ट इज देवनागरी नौट हिंदी।

Oh wait actually maybe I'm wrong
I could have fucking sworn that I was right

>Japanese the only one being praised ("adorable letters")
lmao do weebs really?

i know what you are talking about, you are talking about the protest that happened in mongolia against the change in medium of instruction from mongolia to chinese in inner mongolia, but the traditional mongolian script is still used in china.

Korean, Vietnamese, or Japanese writing looks like something I could learn if I try. Chinese is too overwhelming. The rest is uninteresting to me.

I dont like much about SK but I have to admit you guys have the nicest looking writing system and the nicest looking flag too.

Japanese also uses the Chinese alphabet.

Japanese is like, you learn romaji and katakana/hiragana then the day to day kanji you absolutely need and then you move on, never touching the depths of kanji a native speaker knows

Japanese is probably harder than Chinese desu. The kanji have way more readings/alternative meanings.

Yea but most Japanese writing is easy distinguishable. Looks like 2-4 drawn lines for one word while Chinese looks like 10+ lines for absolutely everything. It is headache inducing.

I don't know about that. But sounds like it's easier than Chinese for sure.

Greek >>>