How do I improve my coomer ways?

Attached: a0536b5d1c2314ae2cb40ce563d9f635.jpg (720x819, 204.86K)

seek christ and repent

i am somewhat religious and even /fit still my monkey brain resort to coomer ways

coom more than your limit, it will wring you out and you'd have to rest for a few days before cooming again. (almost work for me but I eat lots of veggie here so it's replenish my coom tank pretty quickly)

Jerk off less, within reason. Don't go for nofap extremes because it's normal to orgasm/ejaculate without excesses.

But why stop?
People who claim to stop and are not having lots of sex are just practising another form of religious selfharm, usually to fool either themselves or someone else

What exactly is the problem?

what's normal cooming schedule? Like once every third day?

I can try it, this seems good, but I also eat very good due to working out and some supplements so might not work for me

consciously ignore the urges, do something to distract you
there's no other way

problem is jerking off thrice a day due to work from home and I feel ashamed afterwards

Attached: DomILOJXUAAlZMQ.jpg (1087x1087, 204.69K)

It varies. Adjust according to your intuition, I'd say every 3 days or so look good for starters then you can see if you gotta do it every 2 days or something. Find your golden mean.

You shouldn't.

how do i stop eating candy and other unhealthy shit? i'm skinny guy and scared of diabetes

why not?

thanks!

hmm just drink diet coke or something, its sweet but not sugary sweet and has 0 calories

i don't drink soda but otherwise consume unhealthy shit

Jerking off is healthy.

Why should you feel ashamed? As long as it doesn't impact the rest of your life, who cares?

the things I jerk off too though...

what kinda unhealthy crap? i have never been into unhealthy shit but if I were I'd count my calories everyday and make sure I get enough proteins, rest can be shed easily in a few months with working out if need be, For my sweet tooth, I just go for diet coke

I do browse /fit too

>the things I jerk off too though...
Science says its safer for everyone that you jerk off.