How do I get a pajeeta gf?

How do I get a pajeeta gf?

Attached: 7876358E-68E1-40BD-BC56-9FC0F829EA64.jpg (1125x1115, 240.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HFJZZUx28EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be white

Believing toilets will steal your soul

be black

>Be white

Attached: chud.jpg (765x988, 157.17K)

Sorry bro, she's taken. My parents arranged her for me. She is also giving 50 lakhs in dowry

Seethe you know its true

I have one, she's loyal and very good in bed. Come to England we have a lot of them.

this..

you will get a trashy feminist self hating pajeeta

>very good in bed.
lies lol desi women suck in bed, no hygiene too

do the needful

There's a difference between English Indian and Indian Indian

prove it

In 2392 BC, India was invaded by Aryan subhumans. INDRA, the Aryan God, was an arrogant wh*Toid who was killing black people. Then, arose a BULL, by the name of KRISHNA, his name literally meaning "BLACK" to describe his BLACK BULL nature, he slayed the wh*Te scum in battle and made the Aryan God, Indra to bow down to him and submit. He also married the whitest girl, Radha and made the glorious INDIC UBERMENSCH race.

We all know that the BLACK lands of India and Europe were invaded by Aryans, who raped the native populace and now their mutt children became the Indo-Aryans and Europeans.

However, in India the BLACK race resisted, and became the Afro-Dravidian übermensch.

Krishna, a BLACK man, slayed the Aryan warmongerer Indra and made him submit. This is why in India they still worship him as the supreme lord and they worship the BLACK penis (Shivalingam).

2000 years later, the wh*Te gayreeks attacked the black nation of India. Wh*te armies had conquered Persia, Israel, AFRIKA and many other bull nations, India was the last stand against the wh-te race. Then arose another BLACK BULL by the name of CHADragupta who defeated the wh*Tes as a payback for invading black countries.

Another 1000 years later, the wh7te Huns invaded India again, rose another black BVLL by the name of SKANDAGUPTA who btfo'd whites again.

Sadly, the nefarious plans of the whites had succeeded in 1857 as it seemed the black nation of India had finally been defeated, but then it wasn't over because the black übermesnch in India refused to give up. Rose another BLACK BVLL by the name of Mohaneo Jamaland Gandhi. He triggered wh*Tes with the power of his mere speech.

Now the black Indians are being imported en masse in San Francisco where they're surrounded by wh-Te Mexican immigrants. The Indians must now fight to end this accursed race for once and for all.

Attached: 1622666449114.png (1038x1600, 2.17M)

I kneel
Hare Krishna

how do i get an indian gf bros

Pajeetas HATE brown boys
youtu.be/HFJZZUx28EA

My Indian gf is very clean and shaves her pussy

Holy SEETHE

they share features with Med women that blonde haired white men tend to find most appealing.

tfw I was too shy to ask out the qt Indian girl in highschool

Attached: 1653705230675.jpg (1000x750, 79.04K)

kpop max

How many pills did you eat before seething this hard, user?