Come visit me in Long Beach, CA :)

Come visit me in Long Beach, CA :)

Attached: 18ECB2A4-6A81-4ABB-B72D-E04334CEB312.jpg (401x602, 93.85K)

LBC? isn't that where skinny brothas keep strong heat?

That song is referring specifically to the northern part of the city. It’s not all gang violence around here.

college town and port. Orange county is nicer if your an adult.

LB sucks, especially the brown and gay parts.

t.East Long Beach

>college town
lmao, LB is a city, not a town. LB is in no way reliant on CSULB economically. This ain't Chico, Isla Vista, or Ann Arbor.

im not visiting while joe biden is president.

reminder

Attached: l.a..jpg (1306x845, 334.84K)

I said it had a port. And without the college half the business around it would close. You're a suburb of LA. Which is itself just one big suburb.

Lol the gay parts are too expensive anyways. I’m also in east side. Say what you will about the “brown parts” but all the best restaurants are on Anaheim street between the 710 and Termino

I thought Long Beack was like a neighborhood of LA or something lol

Beach*

I literally drove through Monterey Park this afternoon, there is nothing “soul” about it.

Long Beach is a comfy city, outside of the nigger areas

>And without the college half the business around it would close.
Bullshit. I live two miles away and go to the VA often (and the surrounding businesses). I rarely see college students. CSULB is a commuter school.

why the racism

It's its own city nearby the City of Los Angeles, both of which are within Los Angeles County.

Yeah, if you're a faggot.

Sorry, but I'm more of a Lakewood type of guy

LA has around 4million people whereas Long Beach has about 450,000 people so yah Long Beach is a bit smaller but still a pretty big city for the US.

Lol I’ve lived in Lakewood. I was a little kid so there was a lot of parks and shit but if I lived there now I’d probably get really bored. I don’t wanna turn into those boomers that hang out at The Regal Inn.

The Boomers in Lakewood are pretty based. They actually take care of their lawns and property without having to have an HOA.

You can see the difference as soon as you cross into Lakewood from places like Bellflower or North Long Beach. The roads don't have potholes, the sidewalks are actually walkable, almost ZERO graffiti, and the people are much friendlier

I spent a lot of time in Lakewood as a kid. I went to Stephen Foster and the ILC. My dad teaches at Mayfair High. I learned to swim at Mayfair Park.

Lakewood is dying. It's tied its wagon to the mall, which is in decline. City services suck ass. 1990s Lakewood was the last hurrah.