The great CCP will take the east

> Japan
took 2 bombs and still find it classy to speak english AKA forever cucked, land of the hentai, guys marrying virtual girl, jpop, will disappear in 40 years
> Korea
admitted woman cult within the government, every single young korean wants to leave, metrosexual trend that is already going down, kpop, will disappear in 40 years
> Mongolia
your famous third world shithole, despite having a beautiful history, this is long gone (check my flag I know what I'm talking about)
> Taiwan
manages to be the gayest asian island despite the concurrence, will be litteraly "who ?"ed when they can't produce chip anymore, annexed in the next year

> China
was here, is here, will still be here despite the same 10 webms spam for the last decade, also removes blacks from movie posters and ban trendy gays on social media

Attached: china.jpg (640x477, 32.03K)

Read the first two lines of Das, leftypol tourisy

>japan is cucked because they find english classy
>tfw companies in china literally will hire random white english people off the streets just because their population is so retarded that they think white person=refined, cultured, and intelligent

chang, atleast try harder next time. sage in all fields

Attached: amerimutts are white..jpg (1024x631, 350.85K)

cope. Also that makes chinks even more retarded since they will hire any random american as long as their skin is whiter than theirs. Also like how you think i give a fuck about if america is white

>also removes blacks from movie posters and ban trendy gays on social media
Wow so based

你好 my ancestor :)

Based af

>Based af

Attached: vancouver.jpg (548x610, 133.87K)

t.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 9.33.41 PM.png (1032x1130, 1.67M)

t. chinese in denial

>check my flag I know what I'm talking about
wrong proxy?

When are they gonna reinstate Emperor title and stop larping as communism?

schizo

those are called "white monkey jobs."

There's always Vietnam and North Korea. They and China will conquer the rest of the East.

>China should start a war with literally everyone at once.

Attached: file.png (886x886, 72.66K)

China invading anywhere would cause a massive refugee crisis, it will never happen no matter how many of you schizo faggots say it will.

> China was here, is here, will still be here
Not if the boys get involved. Know your place.

Attached: fiveeyes.png (792x1162, 1.2M)

They won't do shit. They'll just stand back and seethe as these two conquer the world.

Attached: 456449889564.jpg (500x395, 49.07K)

>chyna?
>GRAUGRAUGRAUGRAUGRAU AROOOOOOROOROOROOROOROOROOOOO
>YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIPYIPYIPYIP

Attached: 4FFE1DB3-8106-4D5F-9BDD-05B17075152C.jpg (815x669, 323.51K)

Attached: .jpg (849x1132, 633.45K)

t. khan's raipu baby in denial

Attached: esy-017578899.jpg (1050x619, 66.23K)