Alcohol isn't tasty

Alcohol isn't tasty
Y’all lying to yourself
People drink it because they want to get drunk and dizzy and feel good.

Attached: 1628658161179.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

yeah this is true

I only drink vodka mixed with lemonade. big glass of it.

Black currant wine is tasty af

clearly, do you see a market for non-alcoholic vodka or Whiskey?

Attached: original_82f0ba151461ef8225a880430e310b9f.jpg (3524x3136, 2.04M)

Try this one but mix it with milk.
Or KGB.

Attached: 49464_49008_597.jpg (600x600, 25.79K)

Agree, it tastes like shit but it makes you feel good. Rum comes the closest to tasting good but still has that burning aftertaste all liquor has

Yup, pretty much.

>mix it with milk

Why not just milk?
You might accuse me of saying this, that I've just never had a good drink, but there's no such thing as a good drink.
It's really odd that they are competing with each other over how much better they can make a bad tasting drink

Attached: shiba.jpg (486x631, 24.49K)

Being unable to understand that people are different and may like different things is a sign of poor empathy and possibly mental retardation.

Y'all

cocktails user. Try cocktails.

Just wrong. Nothing more delicious after work than a cold beer.

For some reason I thought wine taste like grape juice. It's not

Japfag doesn’t understand alcohol because he can only drink it after his 16 hour shift surrounded by his corporate superiors rather than at home with his (real) girlfriend

Attached: Imagine being poor!.png (640x485, 313.25K)

That's why i drink only cocktails, wine, fruit beer, cider

Attached: malibu-sunset-cocktail-4-699x1024.png (699x1024, 867.58K)

>Y’all lying to yourself
Why are you talking like this
It's like you're not even trying to pretend, Gomez

Try Mulled Wine. bonus points if you have a cold

i like the taste of tequila, only liquor that actually tastes so good you can drink straight from the bottle

whiskey tastes like ash

vodka tastes like paint stripper

most beer tastes like fizzy urine

wine only tastes good if its expensive, cheap wine is basically white vinegar

try with cocktails first, I guess

>That's why i drink only cocktails, wine,
BASED
I don't like beer or carbonated drinks but BASED

Taste is more complicated than just sweet/salty etc. Our brain correlates it to memory and the feeling of being drunk and eventually it tastes good. We smokers have a weird thing where we unironically like the taste of tobacco even if we don't like the taste

If alcohol tasted good, mankind would be extinct already.

Attached: 6FE0FF40-8BCC-4769-A6A5-FB5F96548B9B.jpg (2100x1574, 701.92K)

asians have a hard time processing alcohol in their bodies too

>Alcohol flush reaction is a condition in which a person develops flushes or blotches associated with erythema on the face, neck, shoulders, and in some cases, the entire body after consuming alcoholic beverages. The reaction is the result of an accumulation of acetaldehyde, a metabolic byproduct of the catabolic metabolism of alcohol, and is caused by an aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 deficiency.

>Heat flush is common in East Asians, with approximately 30 to 50% of Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans showing characteristic physiological responses to drinking alcohol that includes facial flushing, nausea, headaches and a fast heart rate. The condition may be also highly prevalent in some Southeast Asian and Inuit populations.

Attached: asian_flush_cartoon3.jpg (680x400, 60.46K)

yep what's wrong with that? alcohol tastes like shit but i drink it bc it makes me stop feeling like shit

Also remember reading somewhere that other non whites are more susceptible to it’s effects (which is why alcoholism seems to be ridiculously prevalent in those communities)
Truly a white mans drink

Attached: 137473837481.png (640x574, 377.75K)