I have finally had sex with a woman from every major racial group...

i have finally had sex with a woman from every major racial group. i can reveal every detail about them that i have written in my logs, unironically. AMA.

Attached: beautiful-women-different-races.jpg (1000x458, 75.06K)

how fat is your mom

did you enjoy your cousin or your sister more

there are more than 3-4 racial groups though

How classless

Have you had sex with Khoisan or Abbo women?
>captcha: 0xNTR

5'9 and 160 lbs
never slept with my sister before
just a stock image i found online
no i said MAJOR racial groups

Who was the best lay

They all like to fuck, but which are the absolute freakiest?

Attached: ms earth.jpg (3600x2400, 1.44M)

black girls gave the best head
latinas and arabs have the best pussy
paki and SEA women

4, 2, 3, 1

>i have finally had sex with a woman from every major racial group
Same, what did yours include? For me it was White American, Latina American, Black American, Asian American, Polynesian, White Afrikaner, Thai (obviously), Chinese and South Asian (Bangladeshi) .

Attached: 1306209378433.png (2000x1983, 207.56K)

How was the experience overall with them and who was the most fun? Or did you just hook up with them on tinder or smth just to have a one night stand?

Brazil but Kenya honorable mention

it began with white american, then chinese (exchange), then russian (slav), nigerian, black american, vietnamese, paki, armenian, icelandic (nordic), persian, hawaiian, peruvian (he was a boy), and finally mexican yesterday

>peruvian (he was a boy)

Attached: 8a9bd518-b2a0-435e-a70e-4d226dc692f3-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 66.53K)

most were hookups but i dated some. the most fun were the vietnamese girl and the persian girl. both really loved me and it was sad when i left both times

which had the tightest pussy?
which had the hariest pussy?
which smelled best and worst (not the pussy, just the woman in general)?
was there any raceplay/race-fetishism involved?

Any advice about the Vietnamese girl? I'm currently in an online relationship with one, with intentions to meet up in 3-6 months (depending on covid restrictions and how quickly I can get the money together)

>which had the tightest pussy?
tie between chinese and persian
>which had the hariest pussy?
persian
>which smelled best?
nigerian
>which smelled the worst?
paki
>was there any raceplay/race-fetishism involved?
rarely but the russian girl liked me demeaning her. the black american girl liked making me submissive to her too.
>advice?
the vietnamese girl i fucked really just seemed to like how confident i was when i was speaking to her. she kinda copied my whole personality and i could tell she thought i was cool despite my being a fucking loser in every other aspect of life. so i guess i'd just say have money and seem confident in yourself as retarded as that might sound. also she liked the fact that i'm hairy

How big is your dick?

>though

Attached: 1623758638089.png (856x662, 28.03K)

like 17 cm

Thanks user

What did the Nigerian girl smell like? Why do you think she smelled out of the group of women you’ve been with

kys normie scum

SOVL