Dog meat consumption

>Korea is illegalizing dog meat consumption
Should I go grab a bite? I have never tried it in my life and never wanted to but considering how I'll never be able to taste it anymore makes me wanna try it at least once.
I mean like why not?

Attached: avatars-AgK91UwEldtW5Qmc-ohqF7Q-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 52.29K)

i think you should post a picture of your feet

Why would I ever wanna do that

Do it and post pics here

I'd pass. The next generation will have a fully western attitude towards eating dogs to the point where it won't be cool for you to say "yeah, I tried it once". It will just be mildly shameful secret you'll carry around.

That's depressing tbqh

because they probably look nice

I was always curious about the dog meat industry. Do they breed dogs on farms like cattle or do they just get random stray dogs on the streets?

Do you like North Korea?

That hits hard

I don't know. I really don't know. I have never seen any places that serve dog meat in the first place.
But there aren't that many stray dogs here so I guess they have some sort of "cattle".

I know you guys will call me a subhuman and Screencap it just to mock Korean posters for couple of years. Just like how you did with sopa de macaco.

I dunno why people rags on Koreans on that shit so much. I mean Swiss people eat dogs too as a delicacy and people don't give a shit.

Probably. But I'm just curious what it's like honestly

They're farmed in cages like rabbits, I think only China eats random stray dogs

That's even worse.

What if I want a free range dog?

A guy on /ck/ has talked about it a few times when there's an exotic meat thread, he said it was very greasy and bony

Interesting

North Korea = Best Korea

Yes but it would be epic

It's sad
They breed them in small 'farms'
When business is good they get strays

Trust us Korea bro, we just want to see them feet

Stop asking koreans for feet

just go to yanbian

dogs are pests
I will glorify you