How are ladybirds called in your country?

In many European languages, such as Russian, Ukrainian, French, Polish, Irish, Scottish Gaelic, Romanian, Lithuanian, Latvian, etc. they are called God's little cow. For instance, Russian (бoжья кopoвкa), in Polish (boża krówka), in Irish (bóín Dé), in Romanian (vaca domnului), in Latvian (dievgosniņa), in Lithuanian (dievo karvutė) mean ‘God’s cow’ or ‘God’s little cow’. It can also be called ‘God’s chicken’ (poulette à Dieu, French), ‘Good God’s animal’ (bête à bon Dieu, French again) or ‘little animal of our Good Lord’ (lieveheersbeestje, Dutch).

In Yiddish and Hebrew, they are called Parat Moshe Rabbeinu ( פרת משה רבינו) which means the "cow of Moses our teacher".

In Chilean and Argentinian Spanish, they are called "chinita" which means little Chinese woman.

Attached: ladybug.jpg (1280x857, 187.98K)

>ladybird
its a ladybug nigga

>ladybirds
my brother in christ we don't even say that HERE
>in Chilean and Argentinian Spanish, they are called "chinita" which means little Chinese woman.
jej

They are called ladybirds in the UK.

>ladybird

Joaninha

chocho señorita

They are being ethnically replaced, I never see real ladybugs anymore

Attached: Asian-Lady-Beetle.jpg (460x460, 34.46K)

(((they))) took it from you

I started seeing more of the native species when my plants were absolutely infested with aphids. Too bad they can't eat the fuckers fast enough

Attached: 1644360268984.jpg (340x512, 48.15K)

Catarina

>>in Chilean and Argentinian Spanish, they are called "chinita" which means little Chinese woman.
No they aren't.
It's either vaquita de San Antonio or mariquita.
Also: china means "woman/young woman" in some native languages so it doesn't necessarily mean "little chinese girl" but "litle woman".

in chile, ladybugs are actually called chinita though.

>t. chilean american

Do you know if the "china" refers to a chinese person or just a woman?

no clue

pikapolonica (spotty Polly)

>God’s cow
Cute

God seems to really like beatles

Damn bigga that's NUTS

>though

Attached: 1644762237457.png (598x800, 120.68K)

coccinella