Are Filipinos really think that Vietnam is underdeveloped compared to the Philippines? What makes them think so?

Are Filipinos really think that Vietnam is underdeveloped compared to the Philippines? What makes them think so?

Attached: 54870e2641a926ca41e59dda1e4b4b8047acedb74701005d23a84b568b42f8b9.jpg (1200x630, 130.85K)

is vietnam a more kino version of thailand?

no it's the more kino version of China

No. We don't think that Vietnam is underdeveloped, where the fuck did you get that idea?

how so? they (and you) destroyed far more of their cultural heritage than mao did

When I visited phillipines, one thing I hated the most was this mentality of equating glass buildings with ' development'. See we are almost Singapore. What a load of crap!!

Vietnam is spreading industries in different regions and filipinos are bragging about BPO sector , a sector which is almost on the brink of extinction.

When I get to far away provinces in Vietnam and still get good and stable internet connection and in phillipines, video buffers a lot in Manila and that itself tells you a lot.

Saigon and Hanoi international airport are much better than NAIA in term of effectiveness.

Yes Vietnam doesn't have a MRT , and you have a MRT along with PNR commuter train. So yeah that's a good one but Filipino MRT needs investments.

And who the fuck has put this malls nonsense in phillipines. Is it an American culture? And pls stop bragging about malls being so huge, mall of Asia and some of your malls are very utilitarian in design, but that is another story.

>No

real shit why does Japan hate everyone including themselves?

English mother fucker

because americans are fat and stupid now

As someone who dated a half Filipino half chinese girl i can say that Filipinos are the fakest most falsely materialistic people on the people all chinks are but Filipinos especially, they care about buying the newest thing and land to flex to your family, they assumed by virtue of me being white that I was rich and constantly tried to squeeze me for money, cockroaches, truly the mexicans of chinks

well we still (mostly) like you.

Nigger

Attached: 7e7b0471683c2e9c30ec497e84801920.jpg (687x296, 51.61K)

>Are Filipinos really think that Vietnam is underdeveloped compared to the Philippines?
Well it is in terms of hdi, Vietnam is the same as gabon in terms of development

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-023131_Chrome.jpg (1080x1675, 456.04K)

Though what's shocking is the life expectancy in the Philippines is lower than Vietnam

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-023751_Chrome.jpg (1079x980, 496.47K)

HDI is a meme, there's a lot of stuff they don't count

i love vietnam

no
you hate vietnam

why?

Kids kids, you're both just awful

fuck off schizo

Are u Viet?

go back to 実習.

Dont bother trying to speak English if your grammar is dogshit

Do Vietnamese have a trash delicacy like Phillipines?

Stfu bitch