Is this normal in your cunt

is this normal in your cunt

Attached: 45367457568568.webm (406x720, 2.9M)

He’s standing on a stool lol. He’s a 5’7” Hapa

I don't know what normal is anymore.

PLEASE someone just put a bullet in my brain already I can’t take this anymore

Which dude?

yes, women are height obsessed here.

>inb4 anecdote of someone that's short who slays pussy
generally tall men are able to get women more easily than short guys

Attached: height.webm (456x720, 1.92M)

Attached: 1645304823970.webm (576x1024, 796.14K)

is this the female version of negging?

Lol this shit is just cruel. I don't have an ounce of blame to give to short dudes who hate women.

What's the TikTok username?

Attached: kNYuhDh.jpg (1083x634, 437.8K)

manletsisters...

NVM I got it

Attached: 4a81d402196106b684928b3ad02690e2.webm (576x1024, 1.68M)

i thought that was hunter identfying as a short guy
i need to get off this site

He's not black so no

Shooo shooo skeleton

No point in getting bothered by things like this. There're going to be all sorts of people having all sorts of opinons. You should just focus on yourself and improving your life. :) That being said, people that want to dehumanize and humiliate others are evil people and are not worthy of respect, generally speaking.

I know girls that are as hot as the ones in these webms and have/had shorter boyfriends. Claiming to have picky standards is a way to claim high status. It's just a flex but it doesn't even have to be true: there are so many 25+ women claiming "I only date 6'2+ with a 200k salary" who are single, undesirable and have shitty dating histories.

THE VIDEO IS A JOKE. The guy is short. See

yeah I know this one's obviously fake, but there's people who make these kinds of videos all the time. Men do it too by claiming they won't date a girl with a flat ass or tits. It's just people pretending to be higher status than they really are, otherwise they wouldn't have to advertise it.

Is he that French-Japanese rich kid hapa who's brother dated two really famous super models?

I think what's actually going on is that young American women (like 18-20, before it starts to taper off) basically just don't like men. They're in this immature mindset where they care way more about things like feeling powerful and looking cool in the eyes of their retarded friends than they do about having sex and relationships. Thus, they make these stupidly high standards for guys to pass so they barely have to fuck any of them, and the ones they do will get them status points with their friends.

Attached: 1649045730047.png (1254x3500, 1.21M)