Can someone redpill me on this? What happened?

Can someone redpill me on this? What happened?

Attached: 1655132931020.jpg (719x1215, 426.78K)

Everyone dabbed on the usa for not inviting cuba, nicaragua and venezuela. Except for brazil because of bolso and colombia because they are a puppet state.

literally nothing

When I was young my dad told me not to cross my legs like how Brandon is doing there because that's for gays.

Is that it?

>not inviting cuba, nicaragua and venezuela
Literally WHAT does the US have to gain by not inviting them?

hearts and minds

Dignity

cuban-american voters in florida

Evidently not since it lead to Mexico, Bolivia and just about every country in central america bailing.

Bolso is a trump bootlicker and he also led a convoy with his supporters in Florida.

But besides that, LATAM stopped being "USA's backyward" long ago.

Attached: file.png (768x512, 659.6K)

wikipedia

The United States did not invite Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua to the summit as these countries are accused of having undemocratically elected leaders.

Andrés Manuel López Obrador, the president of Mexico, was the first to announce he would not attend the summit if all nations were not in attendance. Lopez Obrador stated he would send his foreign secretary to the summit in his place.

Bolivia, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Grenada, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Uruguay sent a delegation headed by their respective Secretaries or ambassadors. El Salvador, Nicaragua, Venezuela and Cuba had no government delegation at the summit.

The United States Department of State led efforts to galvanize support for the summit and keep other nations from not attending.[9] Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs Brian A. Nichols stated the US will not invite countries that don't respect democracy.[10]

wuzzat

>cuban-american voters in florida
Nigga they are anti-communist expats, do you just regurgitate information to sound smart?

>Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs Brian A. Nichols stated the US will not invite countries that don't respect democracy.
funniest shit I read all day

> americans trusted an anglo
serves them well

> Nigga they are anti-communist expats
how does that contradict what I said?

Exactly retardo, gusanos will seethe if cuba attends.

It's a giant meme in case you haven't noticed

Attached: 1635612911487.jpg (638x540, 30.79K)

bolsonaro is an eternal american sucker, that tantrum over trump's defeat is over

Attached: amazed.png (747x429, 296.22K)

This and our foreign secretary also said we are not solving anything even though we've been making summits for ten years now. Most latam knows these summits are for showing off US influence and we're getting fed up with their bullshit. Plus, we've regional issues and there's no intention of cooperation if we don't see everyone's on board, even Venezuela. We're together in this shit.

Not that dude, but this is precisely why. They would have thrown a shitfit because autistic diaspora are fucking autistic and find any reason to be autistic about it.

t. from a chud diaspora, pic rel

Attached: chud diaspora.jpg (2500x1667, 3.45M)

>Bolso is a trump bootlicker and he also led a convoy with his supporters in Florida.
He's not a bootlicker you're just a field nigger. The type that's owned by a light skinned free man.
>But besides that, LATAM stopped being "USA's backyward" long ago.
When will you convert to Mormonism already. I know the missionaries have been contacting you.