Am I the I only one on here who hates iberians?

They look like arabs and have the low IQ of arabs.
No wonder that spain and portugal are the poorest countries in western europe.

Attached: 69af3a70-2e13-4124-86d2-ccad84cbae7b_alta-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg (1200x675, 93.96K)

>tf
>tp

Who gives a shit about being poor by western europe standard when you can afford to live in your own country. Other western european countries have to deal with your dad as a landlord

No
when you look at the history of Iberia, you see that they have acted no different than Muslims but instead under the guise of Christianity
how they managed to convince the rest of Europe that they are cut of the same cloth is beyond me

He is as rare as a platinum blond Spaniard. He looks like a mexican.

He would look out of place in my area.

what about the fact you are american

They gifted us the Latinx race, i will love them forever for this

>They look like arabs and have the low IQ of arabs.
only the ones with sephardic jewish ancestry

Of course Pedro.
You are all blondes with blue eyes.
Sell your portugese bullshit to somebody else you low IQ shitskin.

Attached: figo,30.jpg (380x449, 22.12K)

they poorer regions in europe tend to be farther away from the economic centers which are in northern/central europe. In ancient times when the economic centers were in north africa and the levant, these areas were much richer. North America works the same way, the Mexican and Canadian cities that are closer to the USA are usually richer than those further away.
this

We are black, you bitch ass wh*teboi

Ok.
If you go that direction I take it back.
I thought you will say you are all white

He has one more eyebrow than you.

Attached: Argentindians.jpg (1600x1051, 563.1K)

why do they look so arabic? it's weird considering they are the furthest from the arab world geographically speaking, is it from boats crossing the strait?

cool story sand shlomo

Attached: IQ_2f6_Figure-2-g-ft_v.png (6460x3455, 1.9M)

?

Figo is white like all iberians are, but you are not, mr nose

Attached: 11fen_Figo82-n02_11i-7Figo_1_yyf4-3.jpg (496x273, 35.41K)

cope sefardite

GYPSY CREATURE LEAVE JEWS ALONE GET OUT OF ISRAEL BE BANISHED BACK TO HELL YOU DON’T BELONG IN HUMAN SPACES YOU BELONG IN THE WILDERNESS

You're swarthier than them, Shahar. You're also a Jewish Romanian lmao

we burned your race alive like the vermin you are. Parasites like you should kneel at the sight of a spaniard