What was the worst pain you've ever felt and what caused it in your country

What was the worst pain you've ever felt and what caused it in your country

Attached: 158467981457.png (1106x1012, 970.54K)

The S pain

I split my jaw in half with a river rock

My head has been hurting for almost 10 years now, can't even tell pain from joy anymore

That's the time I waited until I had otitis media and the pus ruptured my eardrums.
Just when my parents were at work and I couldn't go to the hospital.

Attached: 6855758555525254224.jpg (600x500, 27.45K)

That's a tumor bro, go get it checked

Retarded doctor stuck an local-anesthesic syringe right in the middle of my inflamed skin.

All I know is that I couldn’t move my back and was crawling on the floor, my whole abdomen was in agony.
It was so bad that I starting seeing the bright lights and gates of jesus.
Then just when I thought I was about to die, I threw up and the pain went away.
Never knew what caused it. It lasted around 10 minutes, but felt more like an hour

Pancreatitis.
Was hospitalised for two weeks with it.

Getting back surgery and being taken off my pain meds it felt like every bone in my upper body was broken. Pic related

Attached: 20220416_204918.jpg (2292x1539, 530.61K)

nice scar at least

2.5mm kidney stone.
Woke up in the morning, pain sent me straight to the floor. Vomiting in fetal position for 45-50 minutes.
Managed to call the ambulance and they came and picked me up. Gave me serious painkillers that helped almost nothing.
X-rays and bunch of blood/piss (was mostly pissing blood) later I got the diagnosis.
11 hours in the emergency room in absolute agony.
Got some medication that would help me piss more and some of those anal torpedo painkillers.
Took a week before I passed the fucking stone.
Lost like 12kg during that time.

I'd rather break both legs, cut of my big toe and jump face first into a giant cactus before experiencing that again.

Attached: 154392094828.jpg (260x194, 8.77K)

appendicitis, I felt like my insides were imploding. Had to take morphine, it almost ruptured and possibly killed me from a generalized infection

Testicular torsion

I think this is what I had, and agree there’s no worse pain.
I’ve broke my wrist, sliced my head open and nothing comes close to what we’re describing

Yep. Broken toes, crashed hard in various ways, had big cuts, broken teeth etc. Nothing came even close.

This is my nightmare

Attached: 1653388453383.jpg (809x379, 31.55K)

flinched just by reading that

Last Christmas in the middle of the night, i had a sharp gastritis attack when I was hanging out in the balcony of my friend's flat while high and drunk as fuck. I thought my stomach was going to explode and my heart had stopped. I recovered in 20 minutes and drank 2 shots more.

The sting from a tarantula hawk. Don't Google it.

t.lived in Texas and New Mexico

I was circumsized as little kid

Attached: 137410796362.jpg (246x611, 32.79K)

Are you Turkish

no, it was due to a medical condition.

Phimosis?

when i cut myself with a huge knife cutting fish a few years ago. nearly cut the top of my left index finger off and i have the scar to prove it

I had a wet dream and by the time I woke up it was dried and my dick was stuck to my underwear. I couldn't feel it though, all I felt was the urge to pee, and it was "about to piss my pants bad" so I zoomed to the bathroom, yanked off my pants, and since I didn't want to waste time getting my dick off I yanked off my underwear.

yeah

I had a mysterious, very intense abdominal pain when I was visiting New York in 2019 that lasted 2 full days
Didn't go to a hospital or anything because I didn't want to have to deal with that stuff in a foreign country. And then never checked on it when I got back because it had already gotten better

Flag
When I realised I've missed my soulmate and nothing will ease that eternal heart munching fact, it's been over from that very day

Childbirth.

You will never be a woman

Being born was very traumatic for me also.

maybe it was some kind of shit with different kinds of bacteria being introduced to your stomach or intestines or something causing inflammation

I was that mysterious abdominal pain

I busted my face open and lost two teeth after driving a bicycle in front of a car.
I was in shock and drunk so it didn't hurt at that moment. Next morning wasn't fun.

Emotionally, figurative death under the influence of copious amounts of LSD.
Physically, frostbite.

Accidentally pinched my peehole

two years ago i had severe constipation, it felt like i was trying to shit a knife out
immobilized on the toilet for an hour, pain would cease for a few minutes then resume
i was screaming for my mom
when i finally did shit it wasn’t even that much, but it was hard as a rock

Did you bleed?

I've had bad luck with bicycles even when I was younger. When I was 12 I rode down a very steep road, fell and busted my face, my arms and both my knees. I might have some resilience to pain because I walked to my parents with blood all over me and felt nothing. It's funny blood in your eyes looks almost yellow.

i bled horribly, had to be wrapped up in bandages