Welcome to Japan

Attached: japan.jpg (2048x1536, 439.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aAwaxTGnkSk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSAKEY
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/11/17/chaos-at-paris-orly-airport-after-air-traffic-control-system-running-windows-31-crashed_n_8582986.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yest

Do my country really

Attached: 6757245555754554.jpg (160x192, 6.5K)

developing country

Based Japanese avoiding CIA spyware

If something works then why replace it?
The need to endlessly consume products is detrimental to humanity's future.

oldest population in the world
need immigration correction

youtu.be/aAwaxTGnkSk

>he doesn't know
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSAKEY

As late as 2015 Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport used Windows 3.1. And then it went haywire kek.
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/11/17/chaos-at-paris-orly-airport-after-air-traffic-control-system-running-windows-31-crashed_n_8582986.html

Attached: windows-3-1-logo-1024x467.jpg (1024x467, 63.61K)

Oh wait, not just CdG but also Orly.

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-203501_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x726, 105.36K)

>Because of the name, however, it was speculated that the key would allow the United States National Security Agency (NSA) to subvert any Windows user's security.
I love shit like that, my company developed made an overhaul to our UI and it was named Eos after the goddess. Then some customer found a file name Eos, thought that it was preparations for End Of Service and contacted the support where they started to spread the rumor that our largest customer would end our service

Soul

>vowed

It's been 5 years since then. Did they update?

>thought that it was preparations for End Of Service
Would think of the same thing honestly

Don’t worry its based

Because software is designed to be endlessly consumed, once you drop support people find exploits and they're not patchable because support has dropped.

You think this train information terminal gets updated over your mom sending it letters?

It's gets it's updates just as every other thing over the internet.

These are massive security holes or worse part of botnets.

"Security" is a made up term. Computers should not be used for sensitive info. Actually info should not be "sensitive" at all. Withholding knowledge is withholding true natural advancements of society. We could be fucking human/animal hybrid anthros by now but instead degeneracy and crime is happening all around. I say, let security holes exist.

My uncle's pc had 2000 ME on it.
Used to play Delta Force, Road Rash, After Dark games on it.
Peak comfy times.

a lot of companies use old operating systems since the programs they use havent been updated in decades, you can see windows xp in a lot of labs for example

If it works..

at least we use professional

orly?