If you made $1,500 per month, what kind of woman could you get in your country?

Attached: F1E0FA49-6256-4886-B082-4079DC7FD74C.png (434x601, 344.49K)

None.

from the thumbnail it looks like she has a giant nipple

100% of the female population and 30% of the male population

I could make 10'000 €/month and it'd still wouldn't make a difference because I don't interact with others

I couldn't get women no matter how much money I made

No one can love me; I don't deserve to be loved

that's too little for even a toothless hobo

I make 5 times that and can't get bitches so you'd be shit out of luck with that amount.

I would try to convince my ex to get back to me

All of them

GIWMAWTF

I make $1,500 per month and have no gf. I had and she didn't care about my money. I want my gf to be the same but I am too ugly to get new one

Do thirdies really? Please tel me that you’re joking.

It would probably cost about that to get a handy from one of those whores

Yep. Getting girls really doesn't work like that. Money is simply a pre-req, it doesn't do it for you. It's like how you need a baseball bat to play baseball but if you suck at actually playing getting a better bat isn't going to make that much of a difference.

Anal receptacle

>Do thirdies really? Please tel me that you’re joking.

Attached: 1647028132587.png (674x695, 16.34K)

sexxx

Unless you have a 35cm dick you can't even fuck here if you earn below median wage, now imagine earning below the legal minimum

This.
Plus the fact that the more money you have, the more prone you are to attract golddiggers.

I make $3200 a month and I'm a 29yo virgin incel.

Attached: 1654787023913.jpg (1280x1276, 128.91K)

Note that this applies to just about anything else, too. Taking regular showers is important, but that doesn't mean maximizing showers and taking 100 a day will get you a gf. Even being tall or muscular basically follows the same principle, it's called "diminishing returns"