Is Ukrainian a real language, yes or no?

Is Ukrainian a real language, yes or no?

Attached: CE8801E1-0451-40AA-8688-35A7E794FFC0.jpg (960x836, 57.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/otR-PP2jqwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mutt, a simple googlesearch would answer that question. Why are you asking on a board filled with russian subhumans?

don't know

Yes and it was my father's mother tongue.

Yeah why not. They should take more polish loanwords to distance themselves from the evil invaders tho

> I am Pedro from Santa Burrito and I only watch the progressive non-MSM RT News and according to them Ukrainian isn't a real language, it's a creation of Evil Capitalist Americans and English who also keep my people in favelas. What about the War in Afghanistan? What about War in Iraq? What about the Vietnam War?

Ukrainian is basically a drunken rural version of Russian and a more testosteronized version of Polish

Yeah. It's like Dutch, but without empire

I had to learn Russian in school, it sounds as if a high pitched Karen tried talking while having a stroke

I mean norwegian is...

>Dutch empire
wtf?

>Implying Russian's masculine
You overdid it with iotation and now you sound like bunch of fags.

Soon it will again be considered a dialect. Just like 30 years ago.

Don't listen to him. Polish language is when a drunken Russian tries to speak French.
Ukrainian language is when a drunken Russian from the village.

You sound nazi kraut, why dont you kys like the best of your ancestors?

Don't listen to these jerks. Polish is when you're a drunken Russian falling in a ditch and calling for help. And Ukrainian is when a boy with down syndrome finds you and pisses on you. And all this against the backdrop of the countryside.

What freaks you all are.
Jesus don't even waste your time reading these jerks. Polish is when you pick up Armenian prostitutes at midnight, but they turn out to be Ukrainian trannies and you're trying to figure out what's even going on because you're a drunken Russian from a Ukrainian village.

Z

I

G

G

ZIGG?

Ukiefags will be like "I sweak Wussian and ukwanian". Its the same fucking language.

Yes, that sounds cooler.

Yis! Yoo ar very rїght mu fruind! Hru-hru!

GAIL )))))

tbqhwyf all slavs speak one and the same fucking language with varying levels of gay lisp and pretend it's somehow different
absolutely mad

Wooowd!
Ї con spэak ukraenean Єиgleysh! Sheers!

If we have to pretend Luxemburgisch is a language we can pretend Ukrainian is one too

It’s called degenerate Russian

Yeah, that sounds manly. PROBLEMS?

Funny of you to say this because Lithuanian is my go-to language when I want to know what Russian sounds like to foreigners.
youtu.be/otR-PP2jqwA

Ї loove Kyev, єиd doon't loove Rvssian booys, bicause they're bєd. Bat sєcretly froom тhe commandir I jerk off to thєm at nїght wotcheng in тhe night vesion divice, bicause theey are beautifuul! I've goot my spirm all ovir my posetion!!!