Frens please spend your holidays in Hungary this summer...

Frens please spend your holidays in Hungary this summer. The HUF is at it's record low against the Euro so it will be really cheap for you! You can help our economy and have a great time for a very affordable price. Dont hesitate, book your flight!

Attached: gárdista apu.png (657x753, 31.67K)

No.

Please stop here on your way to Croatia.

Sorry bro I'm going to Norway and Finland in July.

I'm trying to launch a project over there but my client (a certain ministry in your government) had a huge revamp recently and I probably have to restart the negotiation process all over again. Based.

I'll fucking kill you if you come here

Please let me visit your country again. I was there last time in 2001.

Attached: 1654960129454.jpg (550x503, 45.32K)

pls tell us more about your project based oriental businessman
pls come you will enjoy your stay i promise

Sorry but I refuse to come close to Eastern Europe

Not this summer... I'm sorry.

now is the perfect opportunity bro... i hope at least... who knows one year from now the forint might be worth even less ;____;

It's a secret, my Asian brother. All I can say is that it genuinely benefits your country...if it happens at all.

i understand, thank you for investing in hungary

I already am going to.

I touched a half-naked girl "accidentally" at the Szechenyi Bath when I was 16. Maybe I'll come again this year and something similar will happen :)

I'll probably chill in Budapest for a few days during a larger trip, what should I do? We have a uni drinking song here called "Hungarian wine" so I'm thinking about just getting wasted on that, but open to other ideas.

how old was she?
i recommend visting városliget (city park). its been renovated and there are a few cool new buildings. i especially like the newly built ethographical museum

Attached: néprajzi_múzeum.jpg (1500x844, 493.38K)

Are we welcomed?

no Hungarians are very racist

>Summer
>Hungary
I don't want to burst into flames.

Attached: aargh mie palan.webm (480x268, 561.88K)

what do you mean? finnish summer isnt that much colder than hungarian summer
well you know hard times require hard measures so yes

blatant lies!

Attached: litimärkä idoli.png (1200x1697, 1.39M)

>how old was she
Age similar to mine at the time, couldn't have been older than 17. I don't know whether she was native Hungarian THOUGH but she was very pretty

Wow that looks amazing. AND it was indirectly built with EU's money so double win.