I thought the west was going to save vidya. I'm not impressed so far

I thought the west was going to save vidya. I'm not impressed so far.

Attached: Starfield.jpg (1280x720, 159.2K)

I hope TES6 is better

>The game was formally announced during Bethesda's E3 Press Conference in 2018.[4] The game is set in a space-themed world. It will be the first new intellectual property developed by Bethesda in over twenty-five years.

The west is creatively bankrupt

You got to that conclusion with that information?

If you rehash the same 3 boring IPs for 25 years, I have no faith in your abilities
simple as

I didn't even bother to follow any of the event, triple A is shit they'll can have the budget similar to the GDP of a small country but they'll never make a game as fun as say factorio

>Nintendo
>EA
>Ubisoft
>Microsoft
>Sony
Everybody does this

Why didn't they show it? We only got an announcement years ago. Life is suffering.

And which civilisation doesn't do that?

I only play From soft games

You WILL buy it and you WILL enjoy it
And equally important - you WILL buy the re-release a few years later

Attached: 3E286417-D1D6-45BB-A6F8-EDBB2687537E.jpg (200x200, 13.28K)

We need see the dialogue options

>i bought Skyrim 3 times.

Attached: 1653579880561.jpg (311x300, 22.58K)

>Yes
>No
>Maybe

>Rehashing the same IP but giving it a different name and slightly changing the aesthetic

The west (read the US and its anglophone brethren) are and have always been the ruiners of vidya. Only Europe and Japan have ever made good games.

I'm intrigued tbqh. The character creation and perks and skills system is the most interesting to me. The 1000 planets thing is a little bit concerning but if that means there are at least, say, 10 hand crafted planets with actual cities, places of interests, NPCs and interesting quests, then I'm fine with the rest being procedurally generated. Also I hope there are gas giants instead of just all rock planets.

I've seen the perks and they're all useless

Why can't westerners do that if it's easy then?

Just look at all the shooters, most are either Doom clones or CoD clones

first person mass effect without waifus

Why are there 600 call of duty games with the same exact name and aesthetic?

Ikr
It just gets worse and worse actually

>Call of Duty 1, 2, 3, 4 bad
>Dark Souls 1, 2, 3, totally not Dark Souls 4 good

Attached: 646.png (430x888, 35.61K)

No theres more this time

the only game i am looking forward is TWAU II

>(Punch)
>(Sex)

>Franchise that began in 2003 and is forced down our throats by the largest American publisher has more games that franchise that began in 2009 forced down our throats by a company that only has 300 employees
Whoa

You are mentally deranged