Ah yes, summer is finally here, time to go enjoy a nice and relaxing vacation at the beach

>Ah yes, summer is finally here, time to go enjoy a nice and relaxing vacation at the beach

Attached: 76343624.jpg (980x441, 146.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6YzyaPgSHZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When you're a local you know the small beaches where you can avoid tour*st scum.

I dont go to beach because I dont want to be almost naked publicly

Why? I love being almost naked publicly

t. tourist

I have ugly skin and people will stare at me

Why would someone go to a beach with thousands of people when they can go to any other random beach without expensive stuff and less people?

I mean is there anything comfier than hopping into a cold ocean and then spend your afternoon sleeping under an umbrella as you naturally dry up.

Soul

I didn't realise until I was an adult how rare it is to have access to decent beaches globally. To me this is totally mundane and boring so I never bother going, even though this type of thing is like 5 minutes down the road

Attached: Average Australian Beach.jpg (1600x900, 340.14K)

I just go when it's not summer and enjoy the air, sights and jogging on the beach cause I don't care for salty sandy ass cheeks and sunburns with screaming children as background noise.

>go in sea
>die
No wonder Australians dont go to beach

we do take our beaches for granted desu
they'll all be under water in 50 years due to global warming

Probably because they don't feel like walking too far from their hotel
Also many people are in the beach to see other people, not for the beach itself

I just go to beach filled with rocks where families can't go and at 6am

>go to the beach in Australia
>get stung by a tiny box jellyfish
>die

Attached: 1622259071083.jpg (933x929, 101.23K)

>go to the beach in America
>get shot
>die
>family has to pay 40 000$ medical fees

youtu.be/6YzyaPgSHZc

>landlocked-cell tries to join the convo
Fuck outta here

Attached: 1476593247344.jpg (251x242, 13.87K)

This. By going to the popular beaches you're just asking for it.

Tell me about the Germans, why do they did the holes?

Attached: 1597500404138.png (909x753, 43.56K)

You don't even need to be a local, you just need to not be a normie. I travel all the time and you can go to the meme photospot at some really busy tourist site in a popular destination in peak season and it will be packed, walk a couple minutes to a far better place that isnt being shilled on instagram as much and its completely deserted. The same applies if you go to really popular places outside of the one week of peak season, or you turn up there before 10 o'clock in the morning or after 4 o'oclock in the afternoon. Its stunning just how predictable normies are, many, many people will buy a ticket to get into some historical monument complex, walk in, get a few photos for instagram just by the entrance, then walk straight back out of a place that you vould spend all day exploring.

Welsh beaches look comfy

Attached: wales, harlech beach.jpg (6016x3384, 1.14M)