Just spent my entire Sunday watching videos of Japanese murderers

Just spent my entire Sunday watching videos of Japanese murderers.

How did you spend your weekend?

Attached: cannibal.png (263x238, 78.34K)

Why do people always give serial killers badass names?

writing aids for true crime novelists

Masturbating and being unproductive.
Someone please help me.

I went to mandarin class on sat and kung fu practice on sun.

at a certain point you can only help yourself

Based sinophile

Attached: yes.png (564x606, 153.28K)

browsing rule34 webpages

You're right, if I don't do something now, only misery awaits me in the future. I will change, starting today!

Attached: 26b.png (720x644, 38.54K)

Would you pay attention to a murderer if his name wasn't Dildo Rape Boob Smasher?

Jerking off, cooking, wading through a psycho chick who god knows wants what from me, and talked to my bro

Looks like Hiroyuki

sleeping because jetlag

Theres a reason on the specific case of Miyazaki: he claimed a Rat Man did the crimes not him, and that Rat Man was able to control his body. Later, he said he actually was ordered by the ratman to do that and showed the cops draws of It.
Similar to Green Goblin and Norman Osborn. Its usual for schizophrenics to think some kind of diabolic superhuman is giving them orders

Attached: images - 2022-06-12T231609.828.jpg (640x466, 39.66K)

>his penis was no thicker than a wooden pencil and no longer than a toothpick

Yeah. Sounds like Hiro.

Attached: japan.png (721x564, 256.49K)

Very true. Anatoly Onoprienko, "The Terminator", a Ukrainian serial killer and burglar who obliterated entire families said that he was being controlled by "outer forces".

>In custody, Onoprienko demanded to speak with "a general," and once the officer of proper rank arrived, he swiftly confessed a total of 52 murders, thus tying the official Russian record held by ANDREI CHIKATILO. The murders were compelled by "inner voices" emanating "from above," he claimed, though Anatoly wasn't sure if his orders carne from God or aliens in outer space. Either way, the killer said, he was imbued with "strong hypnotic powers" and telepathic control over animals. The best thing, Anatoly said, would be for scientists to study him as "a phenomenon of nature."

people ignore the fact he was american comic otaku, not japanese anime otaku.

>some kind of diabolic superhuman is giving them orders
It is.
Seek God

Looked at videos of the Typhon 6s V5 before I ordered one, did an oil service on the real car.

Attached: typhon5.png (801x445, 400.99K)

wall climbing for the second time