Are they really racist even towards real french people ?

are they really racist even towards real french people ?

Attached: canadian frogs.png (1200x800, 35.97K)

idk

being mad at french is mostly a thing in a few neighborhoods in montreal that they disproportionately settle in

It's not racism, it's xenophobia. And it's only toward leftist french because they refuse to acknowledge that they came here because they're tired of Arabs yet still embrace mass migration.

Yes, French people are still not ethnically Quebecois. I lived in Ottawa for years and grew to hate them. I've been all over this shithole country. Feel free to ask me any questions about cuckada.

These cucks voted to stay in the UK.

rightfully so

t. Breton

what happens if I (brown muslim) migrate to montreal while being able to speak (standard) french fluently ?

Je vis au Québec depuis un certain temps maintenant. De la Gaspésie au Saguenay. Cette division française au Canada semble être comme l’état actuel des Écossais qui détestent les Britanniques; c’est dû passé déjà oublié avec un côté udant l’autre un peu plus.

Are you going to drive a truck of peace?

Est ce que il ya des Algeriens la bas?

In Montreal yes
Go on montreal tiktok you'll see plenty of nafris, with hijab and without

cool, but how about french speaking brown people
kinda, next year I'll go to the flight school
I heard canadian is hiring pajeet pilot with barely enough experience as long as they willing to get paid in peanuts

Dans les villes, ouais, il y a plus que la moyenne nationale.
^

What are the territories like
Never heard anything about them

French girls are weird. They are more racist than anglos but more willing to date non-whites. You will have better luck with them than Anglo women.

>

I haven't been to the northern territories. My friend is a flight attendant and tells me it's dark and only Inuit live there. His company forced him to live in the far north.

I've personally been all over Ontario, parts of Quebec, B.C, and Alberta.

nice
I'll never forgave my parents for allowing me to watch amelie
it gave a permanent frog-girl fetish

depends how muslim you are
there's migrant containment zones like cote des neiges where you would find other muslims

montreal has a large med population from the european side, hard to tell if someone is nafri or italian/greek/portuguese

I hate posters from my flag they all behave like mentally ill deranged fucks.

You should be fine if you can speak French, I mean that's the main reason why Quebec continue to exists in the first place.

fine in montreal, there's a reason much of the province hates montreal

Stop falling for anglo propaganda