This is the only map that matters

This is the only map that matters.

Attached: DV-SCALE-5-2017.jpg (1100x853, 218.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ambitojuridico.com/noticias/penal/penal/conozca-la-ley-que-modifica-y-adiciona-el-delito-de-violencia-intrafamiliar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>America good: the map

vgh

Now post Gun Violence Law map.

>There is no law against domestic violence

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

What’s the difference between light and dark green?

BASED RUSSIA

Most domestic violence is abuse against children at the hands of women and it's fucking obnoxious that these faggots try to make it out like domestic violence is violence against women.

domestic violence laws here only exist to privilege and grant even more rights to women. is that what "adequate" means? not that i care though it's not like i'm getting married anyway

This got to be old. There is laws and serve consequences especially voilance on women

it is (2017) but I wished it wasn't. We can't properly discipline wahmen nor kids anymore with all these laws protecting them from domestic violence

yes they have a cult of women basically and obsess how they're such victims forever. no real principles or rational thinking.

Its the same as the fertility map.
But the green means under replacement rate and red means multiple children.

I'm ashamed because of this map

> green good red bad

Attached: 1495864926813.png (1068x1112, 55.78K)

I read a news article a while ago about the IDF starting to track down criminals in the west bank, specifically criminals that break israeli laws but are legal under jordanian laws, one of those laws allowing husbands to rape their wives

how can a man rape his wife ?
this is your brain on modernity

> tfw we’ll soon have married incels
Yeah goyim you’ll never be happy

>Most domestic violence is abuse against children at the hands of women
any statistic of that?

redpill on Japanese and Colombian domestic violence laws?

>russia
>red
For real? Based

what? Rape is forced sex. If you forcefully fucks your wife you are raping her

deep green, the issue is that the map is from 2017 while the laws got strenghtened in 2019
ambitojuridico.com/noticias/penal/penal/conozca-la-ley-que-modifica-y-adiciona-el-delito-de-violencia-intrafamiliar

Why?

I don't think that's true. I think it just stopped being a felony or somet

are you retarded?

in light green countries, men are sometimes able to prove their innocence

thing, user. which parent hit you more when you were a kid?