I'm jealous of non-Americans on Any Forums...

I'm jealous of non-Americans on Any Forums. It must be so much more interesting posting here when you're from an alternative country instead of the main country. We're just normal, the default country. Everyone's already an American so there's nothing special about us, might as well just not give us a flag.

Attached: 1592502687574.jpg (410x357, 15.08K)

you're from an alternative country
im from the normal

that doesn't make sense, you're not an american

I think it's pretty questionable that they even allow us here. American isn't an international country, it's a national country.

good point

i don't get it

America is just the main country, it isn't one of the other countries. It's kind of odd to consider it international.

its shit either way, i dont even see the flags

If so, do you want to change places with me?

You live in a blue state

no it's not, be quiet

y'all are just like sidequests or sidekicks doing anything you can to get attention from us.
It's really boring for americans here. It's like oh look this schizoid is trying to troll using the same bait. for years.

I feel like you guys have no imagination what so ever. at all. So you have to cling to our culture because you have no culture. It's just old dead people's shit that current foreigners larp as their culture.

Shhhh I want to make friends and leave quietly.

True, colombians are literally southern floridians culturally speaking

But on every other board apart from Any Forums, literally every single poster is American. It's just the normal nationality for doing stuff.

Should've spent more time in character creation then
You just spammed ok through everything

can you blame people for being obsessed? US politics is by far the funniest and has soft influence on global politics, when an American sneezes the world shakes.

Why can't countries do a "citizen swap" like they do in sports or with captured spies?

Attached: Şanliurfa, Turkey, North Mesopotamia.jpg (4928x3288, 3.75M)

>Trying
Americans are the easiest people on this site to troll, you are literally responding to bait as we write

Yes I can blame them. They are boring as shit. Look at their posts online everywhere. It's the same trolling for 2 decades now.

Why can't they invent? 2 decades now. why can't they be creative. Are you really up at 6 am in australia on 4 chan by the way?

Some of use are actual xenophiles who are here for cultural exchange and citizen diplomacy

Attached: 77 miles til love in Kern, California.jpg (4419x2946, 3.4M)

Israel is the abnormal American colony.

I think you guys don't understand banter.
Like you guys say messed up shit to us, we insult you and keep insulting you for fun.
We are just like the brits and aussies. We like to banter and insult you.
So if being a retard by repeating the same things everyday and getting insulted by someone with more money and food than you is an accomplishment.... well way to go. You got shit on. quite impressive. Then the coping from you guys gets weird. "You mad". We are annoyed so we insult you. That's a normal human reaction my autistic friend. Not abnormal.

I swear to god, only if they did. I would give it to you in a heartbeat

Huh? What the hell are you talking about?

and yes I am a NEET.

Well it's now 730 to 830 am in australia.

im starting to think internationals aren't that bright

>aussie neet
why not browse that one dw chan i can't remember the name of rn?

>the normal country

literally not even a real country

Attached: palestine-free-palestine.jpg (498x334, 121.77K)

They really aren't. I was looking up old "Aim" chatroom trolling from over seas.
It's literally the same exact shit. It's like they've been stuck on repeat for 25 years.
Even right after the school shootings. They haven't changed at all. They can't be creative. They can't invent anything. the "oh say can you see" 27 years ago.

the US is the main character and international countries are the NPCs

i'm from an alternative country

Shut up dlc

I feel the same way. All my posts on Any Forums looking boring af because of the flag. And when I trigger someone I get the same insults constantly:

>durr amerifat
I'm literally ripped
>durr mutilated cock
Mine is intact but ok
>durr mutt
I'm black and I have two black parents. My kids will be mutts though so sorry in advance user jr.
>durr you don't like soccer
You're right I hate soccer.

I understand the stereotypes, but non-Americans know so much about us that it gets boring.

Attached: yawn.jpg (1200x745, 35.93K)

more like the interesting side character that has a huge effect on the story but wont last very long

realistically i dont see the US lasting another 100 years unless a new president comes in who makes some serious changes

Of course you get the same insults, you're nothing special, you're just another American flag. You get insults for Americans. What do think would be so different if you have. Germany flag? Then you get the same insults all the time too. Insults for Germans (sometimes Mohammed). You're literally just whining that you want more attention for some reason, maybe go tripfag, fag

i hate to admit it, but i'm obsessed with america. the thought of how wealthy and free all of you are makes me seethe so damn much it's unreal. just for a second i wish i could stop thinking about america!