What is it like to live in Iran?

What is it like to live in Iran?

Attached: istockphoto-871672102-612x612.jpg (612x399, 24.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/3179465/Hanged-for-being-a-Christian-in-Iran.html
rferl.org/a/belarus-orders-expulsion-of-christian-convert-facing-death-penalty-in-iran/29823918.html
asianews.it/news-en/Iran,-a-Muslim-who-converted-to-Christianity-risks-the-death-penalty-26899.html
youtu.be/3PDawMf65AI
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/june/christian-convert-faces-death-sentence-deportation-from-sweden-to-iran
edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/12/07/iran.christian.death.sentence/index.html
en.m.wikinews.org/wiki/Sixteen_Christian_converts_arrested_in_Iran;_facing_death_penalty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do they hate christians ?

It's Africa tier in terms of wealth, turkic-mongol rape babies larping as Persians.

I hope they have a good life. I forgive them for their blind hate of Christians.
However, Jehovah will punish them in the day of Judgement.

Hell I'd imagine

Opioid abuse, poverty, nothing to do but eat and nothing to buy because sanctions

From a lifestyle standpoint, it's pretty good because everybody has their families and friends nearby and life is relaxed. From a socio-economic standpoint, it's below average because of the economy and unstable currency.

As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I can tell you that my home country would be a pretty good place to live if we were a democracy and had a stable economy, and if religion were discouraged by society.

We don't hate Christians, we rescued Armenian and Assyrian Christians from the Ottomans in the early 1900s and gave them sanctuary.

>Africa tier

Stop lying, fatass, half the provinces in Iran have over 0.800 HDI which is considered developed, but the poorer provinces drag the overall ranking down.

Attached: 1651454677818.jpg (1600x786, 151.81K)

prices for everything is high but cost of living in terms of owning apartment and paying low taxes was ok about a decade ago. don't know the current situation.

i went camping here as a kid and found a morphin needle in the woods. and almost played "doctor" injecting my cousin with it. kek

Attached: wildlife.jpg (953x783, 120.83K)

Why do you hate Christians?

فارسی بلدی؟

We don't, we literally gave Christians sanctuary when they were fleeing from the Ottomans.

Read pic related

Attached: Jenayat armani.png (1190x157, 31.01K)

yes i understand persian, i am the iranian armenian user.

You hate Christians.

Attached: 7FCF3B1D-2F07-4433-BF40-4FFABEF31FD2_w1080_r0.jpg (1080x1758, 316.37K)

>We don't hate Christians

Yes you do

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/3179465/Hanged-for-being-a-Christian-in-Iran.html

rferl.org/a/belarus-orders-expulsion-of-christian-convert-facing-death-penalty-in-iran/29823918.html

asianews.it/news-en/Iran,-a-Muslim-who-converted-to-Christianity-risks-the-death-penalty-26899.html

Life in Iran isn't as bad as you people make it out to be.

youtu.be/3PDawMf65AI

Attached: جزیره کیش ایران.jpg (1080x1171, 515.53K)

>We don't

Lies

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/june/christian-convert-faces-death-sentence-deportation-from-sweden-to-iran

edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/12/07/iran.christian.death.sentence/index.html

en.m.wikinews.org/wiki/Sixteen_Christian_converts_arrested_in_Iran;_facing_death_penalty

don't use my flag to spread your cult propaganda you cunt

Does Lara uses proxies now?

Jehovah's witnesses are God's chosen people

>Jehovahs Witnesses

Those aren't Christians, that's some meme religion larping as Christians.

Most Christians in Iran are Orthodox (real Christians)

Pic related are 2 Christians getting married at one of Tehran's biggest churches.

That's the government, not the people. There are plenty of churches in Iran.

Barev parskahye bro

Attached: Christian wedding Tehran.jpg (1080x1181, 353.8K)

Matthew 20:31.

I'm not gonna respond to a Jehovah's witnesses, those motherfuckers are annoying as hell. Here in California, they used to knock on people's doors before they got banned.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian man swimming.jpg (1078x1240, 264.93K)

Why is that a bad thing ?

>before they got banned.

We didn't get banned. We stopped for 2 years because of covid. We sent letters and made phone calls instead

Now that covid is over we will resume door to door evangelizing soon ɷ◡ɷ

Please stop harassing me, I'm trying to answer talk about my country and you're bringing up random bullshit. I don't care about your gay meme religion. I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I believe all religions are superstitious nonsense, especially Islam.

Attached: EKeKerJW4AEgnIs.jpg (526x526, 78.38K)

>Those aren't Christians

Yes we are ! We try to follow closely the teachings and behavior of Jesus Christ.—1 Peter 2:21.

We believe that Jesus is the key to salvation, that “there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”—Acts 4:12.

When people become Jehovah’s Witnesses, they are baptized in the name of Jesus.—Matthew 28:18, 19.

We offer our prayers in Jesus’ name.—John 15:16.

We believe that Jesus is the Head, or the one appointed to have authority, over every man.—1 Corinthians 11:3.

>That's the government, not the people. There are plenty of churches in Iran

There are no JW churches despite us being the true christians.

Well said my brother !

I assure you, Jehovah's teachings are anything but random!

>I believe all religions are superstitious nonsense

Why is christianity nonsense ?

said the flat earther

I found a picture of cisgender Iranian Christian converts (former Muslims) but they converted to mainstream Protestantism, not the Jehovah's Witnesses cult.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian Christians.jpg (2048x1367, 608.52K)

Protestant beliefs conflict with what the Bible actually teaches. For example, the Bible teaches that “there is one God,” not a Trinity. (1 Timothy 2:5; John 14:28)

And it clearly teaches that God punishes the wicked, not in hellfire, but with eternal destruction.—Psalm 37:9; 2 Thessalonians 1:9.

We Jehovah's witnesses strive to adhere to the form of Christianity that Jesus taught and that his apostles practiced !

Don't care, I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I only believe in science, not bronze age superstitions and fairy tales.

Hail Charles Darwin and Nietszche!

Attached: 239a4678-2fde-4e02-b43f-8b1db2c4f7ed.jpg (1488x640, 311.75K)