Americans can get 3 bedroom houses for 100k dollars

Americans can get 3 bedroom houses for 100k dollars

Attached: 9fb3c7a90d60c40eff310e8c9e8c3e6a.png (832x639, 903.4K)

They do not suffer

>NOOOOO BUT THE HEALTH CARE, YOU WILL LOOSE 100% OF YOUR MONEYRINO IF YOU BREAK YOUR LEG
i hate french fags that need the government to live

explain why this should even be 100,000. it is just brick and glass and tile. ill wait.

where the absolute fuck did you find this, longnose?

There's NO house around that only costs 100k anymore

I can do same for less than 50k€, what i won?

Aside the materials you mentioned.
There is Land price labor costs and construction insurance and other meme fees

>no location listed
Stop glorifying us. We have a ton of dying towns with cheap land. The internet in these areas is also controlled by shitty megacorp ISPs so you don't even get good internet most likely. Making remote work difficult.

93% of Americans have medical insurance

holy fuck look at the size of that property
it's cheaper than here

If you go out far enough literally every cunt is like that, even Australia.

I know, but everyone in france thinks you'll have to pay like 5k for a broken leg

even less...

Attached: lincoln.png (1017x741, 811.71K)

Houses like that are so comfy in experience. Too bad they are getting less and less common.

>Lincoln, IL

oh no no no

That would be around $700k in my city

Only retards don't have coverage here (but not literal retards, since the people taking care of them will put them on government insurance). I know of a 20 year old that got drunk and jumped off a high bridge into a river water and broke dozens of bones. He ended up owing the hospital $900,000. He simply declared bankruptcy and got all that debt erased. Sure, nobody will loan him money for 7 years but he deserves it for being stupid.

there is a 100% chance there is something seriously wrong with the house structurally and/or it is in a literal warzone or some abandoned area you will need to drive 30 miles to the closest store, housing prices are absolutely exploding.

America is definitely not third world, even the worst areas don't have dirt floors but its unique problems can be really debilitating. People and corporations really try to block your personal development as hard as they can.

>8k for 924 sqft
holy fuck you do not suffer

lmao

Attached: lincoln il.png (1475x298, 32.24K)

>people deserve to be price gouged

die

Who got price gouged?

you get what you get

Attached: not bad.png (2568x1142, 2.74M)

>He simply declared bankruptcy and got all that debt erased.
In America private citizens can only declare bankruptcy twice in their lifetimes.

>nobody will loan money for 7 years
>900k debt
>7 years
the amount of time for this amount of money is really a steal

what possible services could be provided that actually equate to $900,000 worth of value even if you were in the hospital for over a month and needed multiple surgeries

My region is full of fine houses from 10k€ to 100k€, just because its cheap doesnt mean theres something wrong. Some places just are losing population and property values cant keep up with that.

>Lincoln IL.
>Small town of just over 13k people
>Probably some tradesman jobs, but otherwise most will be shitty unskilled labor.
>You can maybe go to a painball course, or the bar. Nothing else to do for fun
If all you want is land then sure, it's a paradise. But you can't just hop on a train to get anywhere, you'll have to drive for a couple hours.

>bro just move out to the middle of nowhere instead of living in your traditional city with your family and friends

Attached: soyjack 3423 - Copy.png (722x720, 338.14K)

I'm sure that is true there, but it's not here. There is a severe housing crisis, and I don't think people realize how bad the middle wasteland of the country is because they are almost never the ones that interact with Europeans online unless around the few metropolitan areas

seems great actually, it even has a mcdonalds, super market and mexican restaurant, i dont see how this is bad at all?

Eh, it's kind of a big deal. After bankruptcy you will struggle to access a lot of financial markets from renting, utilities, to credit cards. A utility company will make you put up a hefty deposit. Likewise for any prudent land lord.

ironically , lincoln has an amtrak station

Attached: amtrak_tim_butler.jpg (960x540, 80.87K)

>In America private citizens can only declare bankruptcy twice in their lifetimes.
Wrong. You can declare bankruptcy every 8 years.

>the amount of time for this amount of money is really a steal
Whether it's $1 or $1 billion, that 7-year restriction is in effect. And it's not coming from the government; it's lender policy. The law does say that lenders cannot restrict you due to a previous bankruptcy past 7 years.

ICU, orthopedics, physical therapy, etc. Believe it or not but doctors don't work for free. They get paid handsomely. Hospitals cost money too. I used to work at one and the monthly electricity bill was $500,000.

btw, just because you call it "price gouging" doesn't make it so.

no wonder all the latinxos are moving north

>live in a plywood shack
>no central heating
>insects everywhere
>have to yell "Dang it, Bobby" at your son
No thanks

Attached: 1654446848971.png (718x944, 552.26K)

>I can’t make my own fun
Imagine being this much of a boring loser. I used to live in a 12k town my entire childhood and literally always had things to do. Sports, pick up games at the park, church, playing music, paintball, swimming, hanging out with friends, exercising, video games, internet. The only thing stopping you from enjoying life is yourself.