If you're in Eesti, be my besti

Estonian women, do you exist here? I require your aid! Yes that includes russian minority women.

Where the fuck do I find a female that would be interested in going with me on regular runs, hikes, climbing any of those?
Not even necessarily romantically, just somebody who enjoys being physical and active.
The only ones I can find outside that are running are either 40-50 and married, or below the legal age.

>just use tinder
I don't like normie social media like facebook, tinder, twitter and so on. Finding somebody form Any Forums would be ideal.
>just use /soc/
That was my first guess as well, and I did, several times. In fact I was referred to Any Forums by /soc/.
Also /soc/ is too degenerate, constant shitty dick picks and the like.

Attached: 1652893717787.png (2000x1273, 10.48K)

I think I've seen this thread before.

Why yes, yes you did Paul! With the long weekend of hard work being over and kartul being planted, it is time to look for connections once again.

Attached: 1654265218214.jpg (1918x817, 191.45K)

>Finding somebody form Any Forums would be ideal.
Bad idea
t. knower

Explain? How is it bad? I'm from Any Forums, I like myself, sure not everybody here is a reasonable person but neither is every normie outside.
t. knower

tõmba nahhui autist

I was once lucky enough to have a contact with a girl who turned out to be a mentally unstable drug addict, if that's ok with you, you're whale cum

A ya tozhe nahhui?

>autist, (on Any Forums)
>nahui(russian slang)
>writtes in estonian
hmmmmm

>drug addict
ohohoh noooo thats way over the line.
I'm a very straight edge person.
Don't smoke, drink, only do physical exercise and eat healthy food, not even sugary stuff.
And I'm here, so there must be other reasonable people like me here.

You sound like you might kill the girl on the hike bro, i don't think you'll find one

If they think that they can simply not go on a hike with me. A hike is a more high trust thing.
But a run in a public city park, that should be safe and reasonable for anybody.

You're an amazing person, Eesti:) Don't give up!

least autistic baltoid

Hey you the "Laika" that I was told about?
>We have a girl in /rus/ named Laika, an Estonian girl stole her boyfriend, try to talk to her, maybe she wants justice.
Any comments on this? Some say you are a dude, others that you're a female.
I don't even really get how we can go on a run, if you are in rus too.

Helloooo Rusbro!

Oh, I didn't think those stories would get off the thread.
I guess all your questions don't make sense if I don't know Estonian and choose to be alone. But I wish you good luck!

>I guess all your questions don't make sense if I don't know Estonian
You're not even in eesti right?
Hmm, well thats weird that the guy even suggested you then. Because I can communicate with russians fine, but the whole point of the thread was that they have to be at least in the same country so we can go for a run.
>and choose to be alone. But I wish you good luck!
Ah, best of luck then to you! Hopefully things will turn around for you to feel different about that at some point though.
Also any parting advice you'd like to give me ?

try interpals eestibro

Yes, he wrote why he did it, but he made a couple of mistakes in English, lol. Okay, it doesn't matter.
>Hopefully things will turn around for you to feel different about that at some point though.
Thanx, but I haven't gotten over my loss yet.
>Also any parting advice you'd like to give me ?
Бyдь coбoй, инaчe ты бyдeшь нecчacтeн;)

>Thanx, but I haven't gotten over my loss yet.
Understandable, the more pleasant the relationship, the longer the loss takes time to get over. Also betrayal probably adds at least a couple of years to the healing time, but I can't comment accurately on that one, never been cheated on. I do know about loss though.
>Бyдь coбoй, инaчe ты бyдeшь нecчacтeн;)
hahah I already do that, some people tell me I should tone it down otherwise people will look at me like "whos this weirdo". But I know that I will only be happy if I'm honest about who I am and somebody finds value in exactly me, rather than some false appearance I put out to be more appealing to more people.

Anyway thank you for your time, your advice and have a nice da... night?

Attached: 1627009851589.jpg (1080x1056, 1.4M)

Ithink you're a very outgoing and open guy:) That's very cool!
Da, good night, sir!) Thank you!

Does it ask for shit like phone verification at the very end after you given them all your other info like most other sites do?

open, yes.
outgoing haha, probably not. I don't have social anxiety or anything like that so talking to people is easy enough. I'm just introverted, so interacting with groups of people is tiring and feels shallow usually. But one on one is where I shine and can talk to people for hours, assuming we have some common topic to chat about. Those are fun and energizing.

nahhui on levinud släng, autistid eks me kõik ole nati, aga sa tundud eriti fedora tippija. mine võta oma ravimid sisse ja tõmba siit nihhi, tont