Are u OLD in your cunt?

I used to be young but now I’m getting older, what about you Any Forums do you consider yourself to be old?

Attached: 53552E88-399F-407E-A353-B5B81A699A5D.jpg (246x205, 10.06K)

Yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh
23 yuhrs old
Your captcha:ydays

23. Yeah I feel kind of old and also very young at the same time

Attached: _91411873_14370347_1655937074697157_8607714744240888925_n.png (1024x576, 167.67K)

23 and counting

I'm really set on starting and finally getting a degree this year
need a REAL fresh start so I'm moving across the atlantic to do it

i'm 30 and it's kinda weird and spooky but then again when you think about it it's not that old

30 and feel old every day, like its too late to fix my fuck ups. i sometimes consider trying a university but i would be old, creepy and disconnected from the students. or joining the army to get killed but i couldn't stand being yelled at by people 10 years younger than me

Moving to what cunt?

>its too late to fix my fuck ups
it isn't.

i'm just about to graduate from a trades school after deciding to fix my life and i'm 30, go back to school if you wanna so you won't regret it for the rest of your life dummy

I ironically want to be the kind of gray-haired, bearded old man who sits on a stump and tells children all sorts of tales.
Im almost 22 btw.

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 171.9K)

USPS is hiring

I feel really good, I don't feel old at all, the problem is I know that just by virtue of being old some things will simply never happen for me. It's over, you might say.

*unironicaly

calm

Yes. I'm too old to join the army and too old to enroll in college, it's over.

is it a good job or is "going postal" not just a meme?
i dunno user, feels like starting a marathon hours late, no matter how hard i can start running (not very hard judging by my past efforts) i will still come in last. i need to change a lifetime of bad habits
what kind of trade?

I have some gray hairs in my beard but I dont feel old

i'm 27 yrs old and yes, I feel old, besides I have no friends and I'm a virgin, I would like the rest of my twenties to enjoy it as much as possible

turn 30 this year, wasted a large part of my 20s, but at least I graduated with my M.S. last year and am starting to get it together. yes, i feel old.

welding

22 but I still feel like I've wasted the best years of my life and it'll only get harder later

I feel old but also unexperienced and young?

feels like starting a marathon hours late is a good analogy actually because it doesn't really matter who "finishes" or "makes it" first. that's not the point of a marathon. if you feel behind then start to make change now. not big changes but small ones.

Attached: IMAGE 2022-06-12 19:58:19.jpg (1280x949, 83.57K)

nice. is it fun and profitable?
i have been making small changes but i don't feel any better. i have quit drugs and alcohol (2 weeks now but still smoking cigs), started cardio with cycling and lost 30 pounds but it all feels pointless. if it werent for nicotine cravings i wouldnt even feel a reason to get out of bed

wales

Aberystwyth user?

quitting bad things is good, but you need fulfilment too (good things) can you work on getting a job you like, or making friends if you don't already have some, or getting a gf if you want one? even just trying out random things to get some sort of a hobby would make it easier to get out of bed and look forward to something

Interesting. Most people pick scotland because I think tuition is free there

yeah mate i'm surprised you remember

I got into u of dundee but it was more expensive than wales

Community college is mostly older learners if you're too self conscious. It doesn't matter though. Older people are cool in college, just don't expect to party.

even though i spent my twenties being a loser neet, job providers have been very interested in me now that i recently started looking for a job. i have multiple job interviews lined up for nice places. i feel positive about my future and the pay seems to be good. best of all is i actually enjoy welding. my self confidence has really improved.

You come in last but sitting at the start line. You have 30 more years to catch up. Get going.