Why is he like this?

Why is he like this?

Attached: 47D52F5D-808A-4156-9947-CE1C6E14CC10.png (755x840, 896.25K)

Why he looks like Finn?

what about Karaboga?

Cope, seethe, dilate tranny

You will always be a woman.

so he's white?

Attached: 1643454981741.jpg (500x500, 45.08K)

Tyler is BLACK

he is American they transcend race

Attached: 1647525389087.jpg (608x649, 85.39K)

A man can have preferences. He happens to like pink nipples. Leave him be.

He's an insane weirdo. Don't take anything he says seriously. Just enjoy the funny insanity.

He's right, chances are he's either of varangian or gothic descent, of course his ancestors must have maintained this by breeding with racialy similar people or he could be a bosniak "x" generation immigrant.

Like everyone else in the Balkans with that phenotype it's probably the Slav admixture during ERE that's responsible.
And I say that as a blond and blue eyed person.
Varg is just a retard that got butthurt when an Italian or Cypriot (I don't remember) flirted with his wife and now has a personal vendetta with everyone in the south.

kys greascunt

Hey I love China :)
Are you Chinese or a VPN?

Attached: Chongqing.jpg (1915x1253, 844.31K)

he's black, can'₺ you see it stupid mutt???

Attached: file.png (37x29, 2.26K)

>got butthurt when an Italian or Cypriot (I don't remember) flirted with his wife
Kek, I need a source on that

Varg is the CEO of White, Inc.

bros

hear me out

so imagine varg is in the forest, running around with his plastic viking helmet pretending hes in a fantasy choose-your-own-adventure book as usual

then suddenly, the bushes and trees start shaking

a feint sound of baile funk plays in the distance, shrieks in some kind of bastardised russian-sounding spanish creole fill the air

all of a sudden, 20 brazilian trannies appear from the vegetation like vietcong, their gigantic horse cocks in hand

varg stands there, frozen, beams of sweat dripping down his pure neanderthal cheeks, "h-h-heil odin, s-s-sæl odin..." he mutters to himself

then steps forth the leader of the pack, a 6ft4 former flamengo centre back turned beauty queen named bruna, her acrylic nails stroking against the 9" python between her long, smooth legs

she stares into varg's eyes, his skin glowing in the french summer sun like a burning church. "uma delicia" she remarks with a gentle smirk, as two penis-packing faveladas appear from behind varg, holding him down

"p-please, i-i'll give you all the MYFAROG money!" he cries as the ladies tear off his dollar store camouflage trousers

in an instant the lead tranny grabs his legs and pushes him into a mating press, before forcing her big brazilian cock into his tight nordic boipussy and pounding him like a filipino hooker

his hole had grown tight, it had been years since those somalis in prison stretched him out, so upon the initial insertion he let out a piercing shriek, similar to the ones on 'lost wisdom'

"my wife said the placenta would protect me, what happened?" he pondered as the tranny thrusts repeatedly, her testicles slapping against his pasty white buttocks until they turned red raw

and it was at that moment, staring up at the sky, surrounded by a cum-thirsty gang of salivating shemales and a plethora of big brown cocks of various shades, that varg finally learned the true power and majesty of the mutt. "brazil...i kneel" he whispered to himself.

There is no slavic race/phenotype, there are slavicised nordics though

based pasta

Common mongol rapebaby ancestor

Aktsualy, his mother during vacation in Cyprus

she should be lucky to experience med flirt rape

Mongols are white rapebabies. Genghis Khan was R1b.

>projection
His ancestors probably raped Sicilian women to death, their 5 foot tall grain munching husbands watching on in horror

Attached: 1493927221733.jpg (1375x749, 124.82K)

kek why are the spergiest poltards always from b tier 'white' cunts? you never see a german or a swede posting this shit

I wonder what you'd think upon finding out this "white" fella raped your granny.

Attached: a8kbspvesw871.jpg (1280x1962, 216.63K)

They nwver find his body since its buried in unknown place, could be N aswell