7 euros for a small hamburger

>7 euros for a small hamburger
>over 150 euros per week on groceries
>full tank costs over 100 euros
>average monthly wage in country isn't even 1000 euros
>about to enter eurozone so prices will increase even more
>inflation making money more worthless

Attached: 1655026532659.png (1773x1773, 825.7K)

Enjoy that "independence" Crorats

Why is he smiling

>baby's first realisation that EU is a massive scam to provide germans and french with manufacturing resources

Attached: 1634727273951.jpg (1280x724, 294.39K)

Yeah, as if EE countries that not in the EU (Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Moldova etc.) are economic powerhouses.

Because he is dying

>yugoslavia going bankrupt, half of the workforce sending money from west germany, country on life support from US and USSR donations
>le good
>croatia doing worse than all current eu countries but still better than yugoslavia despite chimps destroying what was left of half the country in the 90s
>le bad

wtf

>over 150 euros per week on groceries
What? I spend 80€ at most. You need to start cooking yourself

VGGGGGGGGGH THE ECONOMIC FREEDOM OF ALBANIA

Its about to get worse once we get the e*ro, leave while you still can

you are living in a different country

Of course you're spending less if you're cooking your own flesh for dinner.

Because his troubles are now over.
Try not to be too jealous

He is incredibly turned on

It's still way too much for a single person
for 150 euro per week I could eat out 3 times every day

70 euros on groceries per week is completely normal here. For one person at least. You could live off a lot less if youre poor.

It's about 120€/week for me. Sometimes a bit less sometimes a bit more. I'm not eating anything fancy. Used to be 100 and under a couple of years back but now it's always above the 100 € mark.

>tfw the world is ending but it's cool because you have a BWC

I spend around 80 to 85 euros myself. And I wouldnt know what else to spend it on.

pure raw meat enough to feed an adult man for lunch or dinner is about 40 hrk, probably 50 now which is close to 7 eur, that's of course if I want decent meat not some half rotten shit from lidl that could kill me
of course for a meal you need more than just meat
better for the money than fast food burger for sure but not good

What do you niggaz buy regularly, for me its pork chops, spinach, chicken legs. Once in a while Ill get steak

You didn't get the joke. But for a serious answer Oh and to add to that post, I'm talking about healthy eating, some protein (for me it's mostly chicken) some fruit/veggies and some carbs (rice or potatoes mostly).
Don't go telling me how I can buy frozen garbage or instant ramen and live with less money.

How do you guys spend so much on food?
Do you only eat cheese and fish? Lol

1L of blueberry juice is now 2 eur
and I thought pic rel was a cheap brand, others are at 17 hrk or closer to 2.5 eur

Attached: sok-vindi-borovnica-1l-robin-marketi.jpg (600x600, 20.61K)

No, I go to the grocery store every day. And then I tend to buy tigerbread, veggies (cauliflower is my favorite, but also witlof, carrots, spinach, kales, carrots or whatever), eggs or onions of I need them, potatoes and some random fish or meat. And something like ice tea. And a desert like icecream, fruit salad or rhubarb or whatever.

But I dont buy a lot of drinks. Because its unhealthy. And eggs last multiple days.

>blueberry juice
>nektar
if you are spending this much on drinks at least buy actual juice and not fake sugar shit

Also, ice cream lasts multiple days. Peanut butter as well. So I dont need to but lots of that either.

I also like bananas and pears.

I'm not anymore
I buy one and it sits in the storage for a week or more until I slowly drink it
Thankfully tap water is really good at my place