>2021
>still not a superpower

Attached: its over2.jpg (992x814, 481.66K)

its 2022 actually

Having 200 million ooga boogas ready to chimp out at any time tends to stunt your progress

There over a billion hindus though

Attached: manin.jpg (624x624, 103.08K)

why modi did not do the needful sirs??

Seriously Bros, I'm so sad. It's not even a joke anymore. It's fucking over. Inflation is rising and no jobs. I die

This shithole will never be a superpower, we'll never achieve the standard of living that Western countries do. Muh nukes destroi za world and muh Hindu rashtra won't solve shit

We need you to stand up to China for us, sirs…
You’re this region’s last hope!

Glad you're getting it

You guys shit on the streets and worship cows. 50m Chinese have a better chance than all of you (no offense)

Global warming will hit us before getting anywhere. It's actually over, I'm so depressed everyday and cry regularly.

ha! nice one

A lot of people get it, chuds in this country lack awareness because they're either uneducated or too sheltered to notice why the country is such a shithole. They cope with the military dogshit because the country has little more to offer and shout down the others.

You think poor people have a choice? Also stfu, you worship a schizo pedophilic warlord. Atleast a cow gives us milk. You guys just lucked out because of oil.

I said (no offense) jee

i have managed to befriend a female. this year has been good to me :)

nooooooo

you know what chinese are doing to muslims?

this.Indian niggers are literally low lvl iq to question anything they are the literal definition of npc unironically

They're worse than NPCs, even the worst NPC from the West could come here, see the disgusting looking cities with no proper architecture, urban planning, stray animals in the suburbs, lack of traffic laws and retarded bureaucracy and think "hmm yeah this is a hellhole" but the vast majority of Indians are somehow unbothered by it

anyways who cares npc will remain a npc and chud will always remain chud

>the vast majority of Indians are somehow unbothered by it
Not everyone is a pansy like you retard. Fucking go back to r/india to bitch and moan about how much you hate you were born here. That's the place for that sort of talk.

back to plebbit underage faggot bimaru

Attached: saamna200_05032008.jpg (200x250, 8.27K)

You must be 18 to post here chamar