British boys are such a fucking tease. I’d like to capture one and keep him in my basement...

British boys are such a fucking tease. I’d like to capture one and keep him in my basement. I’d keep him on hrt and lock him in a chastity cage. I’d make him “convert” to being an American by forcing him to eat hamburgers everyday and call chips French fries. I would drive around with him in my Ford F150 and take him to the local Walmart to buy ammo and see a real culture in action. I’d show him my AR(assault rifle) 15 and watch his little boi clit tremble as he sees me pump rounds into the stumps of wood in my large backyard

I think about this daily

Attached: Finnn.jpg (1755x1080, 296.33K)

why can't you just be normal and torture him to death over several days before dumping his corpse in a retention pond

Most sane murician

I've got something he could retain.

wouldnt that make him fat, not a sissy?

Piss off, English boys are ours to fuck

only for black men

indonesianrapist.jpg

What's this guy's name again

>I’d make him “convert” to being an American by forcing him to eat hamburgers everyday and call chips French fries.

Attached: cat.jpg (2321x2416, 554.32K)

Imagine having daily access to this

Attached: FinnOOPS.webm (1920x1080, 2.35M)

why does it look like he's wearing a garbage bag

Looks like a man and sounds like a man. If you find this fella attractive, you're a faggot.

Attached: 8569.jpg (1748x2480, 2.48M)

Pls be my gf(male)

Attached: Britishbride.jpg (1024x636, 82.65K)

Attached: 78956.jpg (1073x1428, 267.44K)

Actually the AR in AR 15 means Armalite, not Assault rifle, yknow

Ummmm it’s made by colt not armalite

>he did the IRL stream again

I coomed.

Attached: file.png (1879x1080, 1.78M)

How many gays are there? Fuckin Gremlins, stop givin them water afrer midnight AAAAAAAAaaaaaaa

>I’d show him my AR(assault rifle) 15 and watch his little boi clit tremble as he sees me pump rounds into the stumps of wood in my large backyard
Hot...