The world FEARS this alliance

The world FEARS this alliance

Attached: 20220611_092919.jpg (2048x1365, 476.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1llPFA3Mi9of
reuters.com/world/americas/china-brazil-ties-get-boost-if-lula-wins-says-ex-foreign-minister-2022-01-24/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

voca.ro/1llPFA3Mi9of

uhh, zhangbros???

We need a powerful Brazil for the future.

I'm already singing "mas que nada" user

why the fuck does joe always make that face

kek

historically speaking did alliances with the USA helped brasil more or the USA more?

I don't know

LESSSGOO!!!!!

Brazil has confederate colonies where people still fly old Dixie. Brazil is weird lol

>aliança

Não sabia que um bosta covarde chupando as bolas de um véio com alzheimer era aliança

Parece mais prostituição.
Deve estar até agora tirando os pelos dos dentes

are these wrinkly old dudes getting married or something? why I gotta get scared of that?

Surprisingly, they did get along and Biden acknowledged Brazil's effort to protect the environment.
I assume Biden sees Bolsonaro as the lesser of two evils because Lula's effect on global economy and geopolitcs could be disastrous.

No, even biden is laughing.

wrong is because bolsonaro will suck USA's dick instead of China's
>China-Brazil ties to get boost if Lula wins, says ex foreign minister
reuters.com/world/americas/china-brazil-ties-get-boost-if-lula-wins-says-ex-foreign-minister-2022-01-24/
Biden is only looking for the better outcome of the US. All countries do this

i fear anything that senile retard biden does
he's easily top 5 worst presidents and still has 2 years to take a shot at the top spot

That's called smiling for the camera, they're both doing it mon petit

No lol, biden is smiling because it's a funny situation, the macaco is smirking because he believew hes taugh and shit, protip hes not.

That's another aspect of what I mentioned: Bolsonaro will be better for the world because Lula would be disastrous for the global economy-- which includes the American economy ofc

*6 years

No, you're autistically reading too much into it, perhaps because your Pres is a closet case who always looks theatrical. Touch le grass

>Nooooo you cant believe this you must believe what i believe instead reeee
Shut up macaco, go eat a soup or whatever.

LVLA will win

Calm down, pédé, go take a much-needed shower and work on learning social cues that you evidently miss

A macaco lecturing France on social cues, magic.

Yeah sure. It's as fearful as the alliance between Atchim and Espirro. Pic related.

Attached: Atchim-e-espirro_capa01.jpg (1000x1000, 935.97K)

>Brazil has confederate colonies
It's a single city. And calling it a "colony" is a stretch.

Wut? Bolsonaro has been sucking Chinese dick since the beginning

Sure, unlike you we Brazilians live in the real world whereas you Frenchies pretend that
-your President doesn't take it in the ass
-you don't smell worse than shit-covered skunks
-your country isn't essentially becoming Senegal 2.0
Et cætera

>unlike you we Brazilians live in the real world
Lmao, stop eating soups guess

>A macaco lectuRRRRRRing FRRRRRRance on social cues, magic.
I'm not even the one that you're replying to, but I can't help but picture you saying this sentence with that speech impairred R. French and similar dialects are rather funny.
Ah, sorry. (SoRRRRRRRy?) On-topic: you guys often behave so bad online that even literal monkeys (or worse, Brazilians) sound more civilised.