Are you tired of Ukraine in your cunt?

are you tired of Ukraine in your cunt?

Attached: 1614638018605.png (580x449, 244.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f4FpJ-PSnpQ?t=2
youtu.be/j2EdQD_Eag0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one talks about Ukraine anymore, the new topic is Elon Musk

I still wish them the best and consider Russians ape-like subhumans for invading but it's clear Ukraine is fucked and it's going to get carved up into a Russian rump state

There were unironically Ukrainian flags in billboards and government buildings even had blue/yellow lights.
No one gives a fuck anymore though. The boner for justice doesn't last long

not my problem

More tired about disgusting angloids.

People have moved one

I don't think anyone really cares about it here, we have other shit to worry about

Why did I make this typo. It's an EFL typo. I never did this typo before, kek

The opposite actually.

You must be a fag being annoyed by some typo for fuck sake

People moved on once they started getting their shit kicked in. People hate losers more than love any high minded ideal.

Least racist French.

Better than having a faggot-ass nasal accent

I saw a Jeep Cherokee driving through the middle of Seattle with a big Ukrainian flag flying on top of it just this morning. Maybe this guy was Ukrainian, in which case right on my man, but he may very well have just been a cringy tryhard burger trying too hard. Honestly the whole conflict is so steeped in bullshit, I can't tell decisively who the good guys are, even though I think Putin is a cunt and not based at all.

Thats flase, youd better have a less common accent than being annoyed by typos on 4channel kiddo

yes, i am sick of the ukraine. but i also think that putin is a chad and very based.

based af

>he thinks there are good guys

so can we now stop artificially jacking the petrol price up?

Only when Ukraine learns to behave. They haven't learned their lesson yet. Now they are recruiting women and 16 yo kinds and throwing them zergrush at our artilleries.

God, I hate Jews.

youtu.be/f4FpJ-PSnpQ?t=2

Ok angloid

No I don't, and that was dumb wording, sorry. I just meant the side I'm rooting for from my couch.

Stopped caring after 10 days

I support Ukraine and donate to humanitarian help to Ukraine (through Kazakhstan).

I never cared. I hate all slavs. Maximum deaths please

I'm tired of Ukraine. Tired of Russia. Tired of China, the USA and Europe.

the west uses Ukrainian conflict as an excuse to treat india like the punching bag
for example they blame everything on india
youtu.be/j2EdQD_Eag0
It has become so bad that even Chinese , Pakistanis and afghanis support our decisions but West is literally antagonistic towards us
the recent wheat ban is a good example

that money is going towards murdering russian soldiers retard