There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who are about to hit 30 and still haven't lost their v-card

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who are about to hit 30 and still haven't lost their v-card

What's your excuse, wizards?

Attached: virgin wizard.jpg (680x363, 47.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCtHEgEJRlY
youtu.be/n05UByb-gcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=WCtHEgEJRlY

I hope this is a bigger pic

Attached: virgin wizard.jpg (1206x674, 142.19K)

For reference I've been lying about losing my virginity since I was 21. I even got into bed and got blowjobs from 2 girls but had stage fright and just couldn't do it for some reason. I lost it at 24 last week.

Attached: 1622784906799.png (910x587, 513.59K)

I passed the point of no retvrn two years ago and I WILL BECOME A WIZARD and NOTHING cant stop be from obtaining neat MAGICKAL powers
youtu.be/n05UByb-gcI

Attached: IMG_20220612_101548.jpg (1437x810, 307.79K)

I lost it at 25 a couple weeks ago

Yeah but why would you want to

>tfw foreplay leads to a degenerate fuckfest

idk why more guys don't do this desu. Sex is always better with foreplay or kinky shit involved

Ugly, short, small frame

Maladaptive traits are universal for men

Jesus I saw this when I was 13, back on my second or third year of browing Any Forums 10 years ago. Never thought I would be the Eredar fatty nowadays, even my parents are openly complaining to me for not having a gf. It's over for me, captcha related.

Attached: 1650944306389.png (308x313, 20.4K)

Excuse? I don't need excuses. Those powers are mine for the taking.

in brazilian years you already hit 50+

How did you meet women who wanted to have sex with you?

I have powers that far surpass those of old, from years of cultivating them and harnessing them from steady meditation in a dark chamber where the only light is that of the crystal mirror that I use to watch the outside world and the only sound is that of echoes on the roof of my cave from the kind, merciful gods that have let me manifest my powers too greater heights. As a kind wayfaring Wizard, I will bestow some of my ultimate power onto you, with it you shall be able to muster up the courage to talk to a woman and she will deflower you.

numbers confirm

every woman ive ever had sex with was one of my sister's friends that she brought over for a sleep over. not even joking. i would be a 20 y/o virgin if i was an only child.

GOD DAMMIT WHY COULDN'T I HAVE A SISTER AHHHHHHHHHHH ALL I HAD WAS A BROTHER THAT TOSSED ME AROUND LIKE A RAGDOLL AND GAVE ME AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX

>tfw no wing sister
It's over

honestly she's not a wing sister. every time i do it she gets extremely upset with me and stops talking to me for a month, but im a 6'3 zoomer chad, so i keep getting away with it.
i used to be pissed that i didnt have a brother since i had no one to play super smash bros with growing up, but i worked out in the end.

I was 14, fucked up

whatever this is i'm not fucking listening to it

is it actually worth it?
i broke up with my first serious gf and haven't feel like pursuing women since then.
will i regret giving my virginity to a random thot? will i regret NOT losing my virginity to a random thot? 18 yo btw

incel

>will I regret...
Yes, pursue happiness regardless.

>What's your excuse
only a few unattractive sub 4 girls have ever asked me out

Attached: 1654893650458.jpg (750x1000, 51.8K)