What are the best and worst boards on this website and why?

What are the best and worst boards on this website and why?

Attached: 1654721302227.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

The best boards are the ones you never go to. The worst ones are the ones you post in the most.

Best: /n/, /gif/ and Any Forums
Worst: Any Forums, /x/ and Any Forums

/sp/ and /o/ are the best, Any Forums has been the worst since its decline in 2016

>worst
Any Forums because all the decent threads are overtaken by shitposters and coomers (aka Any Forums but worse)
>best
/tg/ because it's niche enough to avoid too many shitposters but popular enough to have actual threads moving at a decent rate

Any Forums is objectively one of the chillest
it's like a general discussion board with flags
I just wish the generals were banned or moved to another board

worst is probably Any Forums. the population of Any Forums is basically an entire different site from Any Forums. it flares up into some nasty white supremacist shit every election. really needs to go somewhere else

/n/ used to be good back when it was all about kampfy trainposting but now it's just become another shitty board full of people complaining about stuff they don't like and shoehorning politics into stuff that is not necessarily political, like public transportation and freight rail.

The banter on Any Forums is hilarious but mods are faggots

>best
/hm/ of course

It’s pretty subjective desu, I like the toku threads on /m/ but they’re generally pretty chill compared to the rest of the board. Any Forums does not read comics and hardly ever watches cartoons, Any Forums is barely about video games and tends to hate them more than anything, Any Forums is almost “no fun allowed” personified due to the mods and fandom rivalries, pick your poison

/bant/ was amazing when if first came out, it could've easily been the best board, but it quickly became forgotten as the novelty wore off and people got obsessed with cirnoposting. Now it's way too slow to be enjoyable, threads take several days to die

best is Any Forums. worst is obviously Any Forums or Any Forums
>/x/
Worst in terms of discussion quality maybe, but best in terms of sheer entertainment value.
>/tg/
/tg/ has always been full of grognards but I feel like over the past few years it has just turned into nonstop
>i like x
>only faggots like x. fuck you
>no fuck you
repeat ad nauseam. every thread every topic

i have had some of the best discussions of my life on /lit/

pic related at the bottom

Attached: chad vs virgin fight.png (1608x3768, 836.23K)

Any Forums truly is the best board

Attached: fetchimage.png (1294x756, 793.3K)

/lit/ is just Any Forums but with book namedropping. It's full of insufferable incels who think that the world's gotta accomodate to their needs and that if it doesn't, it's because somebody's part of a secret conspiracy to ruin their lives.

I like /trv/, however every thread you start will result in coomers inquiring about prostitution in the thread's country of discussion. The worst is Any Forums. They hate everything because they hate themselves the most and are unable to cope with other people being happy

That's sad

that's why you ignore the r9k threads
you do ignore them, don't you?

>coomers inquiring about prostitution in the thread's country of discussion
I will stop being a coomer the day I get to coom.

RIP /qa/

Attached: 1654828650880.jpg (479x641, 42.03K)

The best threads on /lit/ are unironically the ones about visual novels and anime, followed by Guenon (PBUH) threads.