Europe welcomes muslims with free housing and money

>europe welcomes muslims with free housing and money
>i have to invest 500.000K to get a residency in Spain.
Nuke europe

Attached: 675689457890.png (1055x845, 598.25K)

join eu

I have EU privileges, its still too hard to get a residency for a non muzzdog

Attached: 2.png (758x596, 473.74K)

those are young, live in terrible shittly housing and if they work they work in jobs that no one wants to do.
You move there for retirement and become a further burden to healthcare that is already collapsing of course they will charge you 500k for it.
You are not wanted.
What Spain needs is more shitcleaners not more retirees. They have enough of them as it is hence they need more shitcleaners.

spaniards dont want violent dogs that leech them and break into their cars, globohomo is at fault

Attached: 6756894578902.png (1055x845, 422.42K)

No you can't tell them that! They have to keep believing muslim refugees get free healthcare and mansions and nice jobs with benefits!

This but unironically
I'm also a prospective immigrant to anywhere in Europe. It's insanely difficult to migrate without a job for a reason

>ignores the part where they get welfare just like retirees

Short term visa holders are ineligible for welfare in the UK, only people with settled status are.

come home white man

Attached: New-villa-casasola-estepona-beachside_realista-Quality-Real-Estate-Marbella-13.jpg (1440x1080, 549.89K)

Here in Muttlandia, the women can pop out kids and get welfare plus citizenship. Not to mention free scholarships and preferential hiring. At least the Italians felt like they had to assimilate to America, this is just stealing from the middle class to give to the illegals and lower class, which furthers the goals of the upper class

That is a problem. Another problem is off counter working. Those who work also cause a problem too. EU absolutely hates immigrants who start to live abroad while taking retirement pensions. It is basically money going out with no benefit at all. Even the most welfare leeching leecher at the very least spends back into the economy. Retiree immigrants caused much more damage by spending eu money elsewhere.
That may be, but no jew or globalist or elite or davos attendant ever told them to not have kids.

I really want to move to America but unfortunately I can't because legal immigration is the most difficult of any anglophone country. Even the UK is easier especially if I can get a PhD offer here.

I saw Germany’s unemployment rate for Arabs is like 40%

Dude, look up the employment rates among these people. They literally don’t even work. They contribute nothing.

again that is a problem
but my point is that their immigration and residency is based on what they need.
I'm a white collar with a masters who can and willing to work in Germany but I can't even get a visa for 3 days conference that I try to attend. They question me thoroughly lest I overstay.
Because what they need is more lower class workers, they don't want more engineers or more professors. Now some of those potential shitcleaners don't work and that is a problem. But many people are eliminated from the start.

Is it that fucked? I was thinking about applying for my PhD in Germany.
I'm thinking of retraining as a carpenter or a plumber just to get residency in a country where I can have a better life.

If you can't get in through university like the indians and chinese, you have to come in through Mexico. I don't know why anyone would want to come to America right now

It’s not. They don’t think they’re getting some valuable much needed work force because they aren’t. They think they’re doing some social good and that’s why they do it. They hoped the refugees would get jobs and become German, but they haven’t. It’s a complete disaster.

If you lived in the UK you wouldn’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want to move to America.

>I don't know why anyone would want to come to America right now
America shares my values, and skilled wages in America are sky high compared to literally everywhere else.
I'm afraid I can't get into an American PhD programme though.

>If you lived in the UK
And I'm here on a student visa. There's a 2 year post-study visa and you have to find a sponsor if you want to stay longer, 5 years after which you will qualify for a permanent visa.

Well, where are you from originally?

isn't iceland in europe? if so you don't need this, just live there and you'll get citizenship if you apply, not sure about the procedure but its easy forpeople who have an european passport

Singapore.
I'm 1 week from finishing my BSc in Biochemistry here from Imperial College London. Barring any change of mind I'm going to UCL for a master's Biochemical Engineering and intend to pursue a PhD in the field because it's the most mobile degree.
I feel like I made a mistake not doing an engineering degree from the start, and in Canada instead of the UK.

It is not fucked that is their system, it works very efficiently.
Again I think my english fails me.
European immigration policy is very calculated and intentional. They can get professors doctors engineers from 3rd world very easily but they don't need more professors of arabic or forest engineers or highschool managers. They need more shitcleaners
but the problem is many of those potential shitcleaners don't work. So the EU policy of immigration does work in the 1st process but fails in the second.

ask anyone with a degree from mena and they will tell how difficult it is to obtain even a touristic visa. It is not uncommon for an engineer from tunusia to get rejected in his visa application for a 1 week holiday in disneyland paris. Because he is not wanted.

American wagies make a lot of money, but some states have high income taxes (typically the ones with all the high paying jobs). The only exceptions I can think of are Washington and Texas

It’s exactly the same everywhere. The only difference is that Europe welcomes and keeps young men who refuse to work at all. This middle group you’re talking about isn’t wanted anywhere.

They quite literalky did tell though. And as the masses are feminine and will bend to the most powerful authority around, they go with it.

We actually do need engineers and doctors.

Most of our shitcleaners are from eastern europe and the balkans. Refugee almost never work qnd are amazing at moving to the few places where there's widespread unemployment.
They will most likely be more relaxed with you sincw there's little chance a brit will overstay a visa.

>They will most likely be more relaxed with you sincw there's little chance a brit will overstay a visa.
I'm from Singapore. But I guess that statement's still true.

And yeah most countries need engineers and every kind of medical staff, including nurses and lab techs (I was one before university).