Opinions on islam ? Has your country ever fought against them ?

Opinions on islam ? Has your country ever fought against them ?

Attached: El1UO_LWkAEB4Pi.jpg_large.jpg (1242x1163, 175.33K)

you do that to almost everyone

Attached: s-l400.jpg (259x400, 20.68K)

Muslims abd Hindu retards have single handedly killed all free speech in this cunt this week. Goodbye Any Forums. Zoomers are gonna be rounded up from next week. I'm not even meming.

Gay. But they're the only people fighting liberal degeneracy so I guess they can stay.

Taxpayer money was used for that ?

Attached: 000_92Z4E2.jpg (1280x720, 317.77K)

beheading is a very muslim thing to do

I hate islam but this is just fucked up. Even If you were in a war against them, mocking the deceased like this is disturbing

degeneracy come and go if you let islam settle theyll try to leech off forever

Just wait till they start going full 1984 on the internet censorship soon clown ass world over here

Back in the day when french could allow themselves to do stuff like this because there were no muslims within their own borders to keep them in check

That's funny you say that because OP's pic was made by tirailleurs, aka north-africans working for France.

Tbf I only use Normie social media for wanking & watch online shit, I mean making political comments doesn't matter how innocent they are in Indian social media is one of stupidest thing you can do, what ever you say some 70iq village/slum faggot gonna get offended & report you or attack you or send rape threats

franco played footy with his captives heads

I think some of the moderates like Kazakhs are ok. The browns have to die including me. I admire their ferocity. Muslims are the only people left with balls in the entire world.

Like most religions, it's backwards to me and I can't believe people still believe in such things. But people should be free to worship whomever they wish.

Moroccans were part of the white slavery in Europe. They deserve every bit of mistreatment they got.

kys whyte massa bootlicking bagoid s*bhuman

He's right street shitter Dindoo you fags along side with muzzdogs forcing the country towards civil war like military rule & making it hard for remaining sane people

But it was common in basically every culture prior to the early modern period

Didn't behead enough m*rocans

Its hard to be sane when you're surrounded by mad dogs waiting to bite you.
Remember christianity used to be no different than Islam a few centuries back, its just that your cult is castrated to oblivion.

Attached: images (9).jpg (640x480, 32.26K)

What about the French Revolution and terror?