Australians?

I thought Poland was poor but holy shit

Attached: Screenshot_1244.png (1081x847, 591.76K)

Anglo's are poor as fuck.

Australia is collapsing.

We got finessed.

Attached: file.png (949x855, 756.42K)

Let's go Brandon

we LOVE yankee submarines SOOOOOOO much!

Attached: 1648935798458.jpg (1277x672, 471.28K)

Still better than paying 60 billion, no wait 80 billion, actually better make that 100 for the frog cluster fuck

dumpster diving is based.
But I just shoplift nowadays.

In Firstie countries we throw out premium products rather than reduce the price due to abundance. People are dumpster diving for a5 wagyu steaks, angus filet mignon, lobsters, tiger prawns, spatchcocks, artisan sourdough, caviar, etc.

>one man
Can you read?

>dumpster
That's a skip bin.

these perfidious am*ricans are subverting our newsreel.

So we getting Virginias?

Attached: images (81).jpg (739x415, 39.97K)

Who knows? They will be delivered in 2040.

perhaps sooner

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-192318_Chrome.jpg (1080x1176, 149K)

there's 2 homeless people at the train station where I park my car.
There's at least 5 homeless people at the park next to the beach. And that doesn't include people who are homeless but have cars.

>2030
Those subs would be outdated by the time they arrive.

your two choices
>another diesel electric submarine that is inferior to nuclear powered alternatives and inherently outdated
>a superior nuclear powered sub slightly outdated but is better in ever regard

thought that was illegal here

>bakeries and shit have to throw out all their wrapped food that won't go off for another week just because it has to be "baked fresh every day".
Honestly dumpster-diving is a viable thing to do. It's retarded that it's illegal to grab a box of Coles donuts out of the bins.

The French subs were originally nuclear but we demand them to convert to diesel, then we dropped them altogether. It was the most retarded move.

>The French subs were originally nuclear but we demand them to convert to diesel
because we didnt need nuclear then. besides, French submarines like their jets and helicopters are shit compared to american alternatives.Most importantly French nuclear submarines require refuelling every 10 or so years, Anglo alternatives lasts much longer

french subies were superior, but you wanted them in diesel. What is wrong with you