Do you love nz? :3c

Do you love nz? :3c

Attached: 960x0.jpg (959x638, 160.53K)

If you started to make LOTR stuff a part of your culture, it would still be less cringe and LARPy than all of the maori shit

I thought about doing a school year in NZ when I was like 14/15, but then we looked up the prices and realized that's only for richfags

That's only if you go to a private school. Although obviously private is generally better our public school is better than most

Attached: istock-1159979214.jpg (2500x1663, 777.4K)

Jacinda makes me diamond

I've actually been there lol

If shit ever hits the fan here you're my number 1 destination, otherwise you're pretty cool too, but also bland and expensive from what I hear

>only yurowogs dick sucking this soulless shithole
Fuck off. Only street shutters, bug people and yurowogs like this country and they're ruining it even more

lern to spel, riturd

thank god retards like you a minority here

Yurowog reporting in

Attached: IMG_20220610_124149.jpg (2304x1728, 1.98M)

If Labour got rid of the greens then new zealand will be the best country in the world

Labour are neolibs greens are wanna be cool and edgy old timers and zoomer alphabet people spics and mudslimes
Maori Party is the most based, even though they're stuck in East Cape mentality. Not all Maori think like East Cape 'fuck pakeha' ones, down south they are just turbo racist towards Indians and Asians

what kind of fish do you have over there?

i will always love my fjord bros

I've got no fucking idea my friend
Also that's a lake, so freshwater stuff

Attached: IMG_20220607_153447.jpg (2304x1728, 1.9M)

i do.

Yeah alright

new zealand is a shithole where no one works and everyone is addicted to methamphetamines

Just like yours lol

The amount of seething and malding that nz generates from aussies will never not be funny to me