“Don’t leave me,” she murmured again… “I am an American. I am an American...

>“Don’t leave me,” she murmured again… “I am an American. I am an American,” the climber suddenly said… The decision to leave Fran came upon us without much discussion after that. The Uzbek climbers and Lhakpa had long been of that opinion.

Attached: file.png (700x372, 349.58K)

don't be rude or nobody will come to brazil

>i need to post this for the 200th time, he thought to himself
>thatll show those gringos!!

Stop sucking mutt penises

>I'm americ-ACK!

????

I do double bj mutt + russian

>look at me, I visited an elevated spot that thousands of people have visited before me!!
Is this really worth dying for?

why are you quoting the story out of context so it seems like they left her to die because she was American and not because it was impossible to help because she was almost dead and they would likely die themselves trying to move her down the mountain.

she wasn't being arrogant, it means that she was the biggest tipper. their loss.

>"Don't leave me..."
OK.
>"I am an American..."
OK.
*leaves*

Yes, dumbass

Attached: 1654202087805.jpg (540x680, 61.02K)

She was delusional by that point. Probably forgot where she was and who she was talking to

yt ppl really be like "this mountain is too spicy"

she was expecting navy seal team 4 to suddenly arrived and rescue her like of those le epic american save the day films from hollywood.
turn out real life is nothing like movie huh?

Attached: singapore.jpg (3590x1487, 329.94K)

She was a stuck up bitch that thought people existed to serve her because of her natonality

The amount of third world seethe coming off these posts is palpable. It’s rather hilarious really. You guys can’t handle us being the World Protagonists and it burns you just because we exist.

I don't get it

QRD?

>Purposefully go to a dangerous place where you can die
>die
natural selection
the body s a temple (from someone with a shit lifestyle) but atleast I dont fucking risk my life for funzies. have some fucking respect for gods gift