Last night my dad suddenly died at age 60. i came home today...

last night my dad suddenly died at age 60. i came home today, and i realized it's the first time i've been home since my cat died a few weeks ago. it doesn't even feel like home anymore.

Attached: bf2.png (1014x819, 527.95K)

have you found his killer yet? you're lucky they left you alive, usually they kill the son too in fear of future retaliation

Home is made by people, not place

which is why it doesn't feel like home anymore

My brother passed away half a year ago and now it spooks there like he's still around

im really sorry to hear that user

make sure you look after yourself

thank you, britain. he was my best friend.
i'm sorry for your loss

It really sucks. I get flashbacks at places we've hung out and had fun and stuff

They're in a better place now user.

has it gotten better over the months?

I'm sorry user. I lost my father many years ago and still to this day it hurts every day.

we are here for u user

Attached: pepe-music-pepe-play.gif (498x498, 613.11K)

Attached: 1554075105006.jpg (746x512, 25.37K)

Yes. Protip: don't just burrow your emotions in yourself, don't use drugs etc. Talk about it, cry and get it out. It gets better. But it's a huge loss.

sorry to hear that user, 60 is way too young

Attached: hug.png (234x215, 4.39K)

thank you for the advice

thank you frens, i knew i could my Any Forumsbros would be supportive

They say "you can't go back home" even if you return to the same old place time has moved on, people have gone.

I'm sorry to hear that user, there isn't really anything trick or mindset that can defend from that kind of grief or get you out of it quickly. Take care of yourself, even small things like making sure to floss or eat healthy can keep you going.

so sorry for your loss user

Not my fault he took the vaxx

that fucking sucks. Im sorry. Do you know what was the cause? My dad is in his 60s and covid has made me more aware of his mortality than before and it has me scared

damn, i'm sorry to hear that.
there is no meme, i am genuinely sorry for your loss.

Not him and I guess I feel melodramatic by comparison but this is exactly how I felt the last time I moved back to my hometown. I grew up there and graduated hs in 2014 so now most people have moved away or just moved on in life. I found it weird seeing everything that looks physically familiar but everything was different and more lonely. My only 2 friends from hs that I keep up with and still speak to me would ghost me half the time I messaged them and never message me first. So I really didn't have any good friends and most of my family I grew up with have long since gotten on with life and don't really talk to me much. I get so depressed over it I moved back to the other city I lived in I actually have good friends in. Now things are a lot better. I think it goes to show you can't get the past back no matter how bad you want it or even if you move to the physical location

the autopsy hasn't come up with a conclusive answer, but we think it was a pulmonary embolism. he just collapsed on the floor, turned blue, and was bleeding from his mouth. he had neck surgery two weeks ago and because of complications, he was intubated for like 24 hours--which heightens the (still small) risk of a blood clot.