Map of where turks were a majority in red and a significant population in light red over the time. Is this genocide ?

Map of where turks were a majority in red and a significant population in light red over the time. Is this genocide ?

Attached: l58n74rf5g471.png (640x634, 174.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How was this calculated? People that identify as turks?

Are Kurds native to Anatolia? I've read that they moved there from Iran a few centuries ago.

>Is this genocide ?
i wish it was

Source dude trust me
t. Abdullah

now show Berlin aha

South eastern anatolia is majority kurdish but most kurds live north of the tiger and euphrate rivers

Turk are Islamic Greeks

yes every nation in that region genocided one another, but you don't hear about most of them because most of them more or less manage to get a proper state
Bulgarians were also genocide horribly by turks in 1870s-1880s. But the damage was not as brutal as Armenia for example
Shitting on fellow browns will not get you good boy points from whites fyi.

>Is this genocide ?
not in greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey
everywhere else probably yes

no because they conquered and genocided those lands themselves

They did not. Ottoman genocides were very specific and often targgeted rival Islamic factions. Like Shia Turkmens. They didn't care about Christian populace under late 1800s.
This is why you hear about Armenian Genocide, Pontic Genocide and Bulgarian Genocide in 1880s-1920s but not in 1500s or 1600s

we kicked nomad alevi/shia turkmens from east to take sunni k*rds from iran. nomad tvrks werent paying taxes and shit.

Sneeds are christianized Chucks

Considering the map was once completely white, I don't see how Turks can complain.

well I know for a fact because of the genocidal chuds in balkans I know live in this shithole and not an EU citizen.

My moms side descend from Kardzhali Turks, most Turks from Balkan died afaik.

They aren’t, genetics have already proved this several times. Average Turk is more native to Anatolia than any kurd despite everyone thinking the reverse.

I read reports that when the balkanoids expelled the turks, every woman that escaped to istanbul came there with a rapebaby in their bellies, pretty barbaric.

eh it happened everywhere tell us one instance where soldiers don't rape.

Attached: serb.jpg (1522x864, 387.01K)

I thank Kemal Pasha and the Turkish Armed forces everyday for saving those beautiful Turkish women from the evil Slavic colonialism.

Attached: unknown-24.png (720x917, 1.46M)

Now show the Greek population map in 1900 and in 2000, along with the Armenian one, please.

Most Young Turks who did those genocides were expelled from Balkans. So they taken those ideas from there.

Balkan itself is a product of mass rape, most Balkan Turks died during expulsion and because most of them made up the army they died during WW1, my grand grandfather somehow survived four wars though as Binbasi Pasha Officer.

And the Turk population in those areas increased like 10x in 150 years. Genocided peoples usually have their demographics capped for a century.

When we invaded Rome we didnt rape anyone.

>We gonna remove kebab!!!
>Oh no the kebab is fighting back and doesn't let us peacefully genocide them
Why are Whyte people like this?

absolute retard

you have to go back

Go back

wish they hurt the turk's balls instead of their butts like yours have, then you wouldnt breed like rats in the west

You have to go back brownoid