Are you also a loser without any hope or desire for change in your country? just eat and drink, shit and pee and sleep?

are you also a loser without any hope or desire for change in your country? just eat and drink, shit and pee and sleep?

Attached: 1653214520447.png (1106x1012, 970.53K)

i do all this + fap and browse 4chins

we live in such a boring, shitty era. couple hundred years ago men like us could join a street gang or a pirate ship.

I'm not a loser. I'm here just for fun.

i also do drugs

If you can't join a gang here, you aren't looking hard enough.

You’ve still got the Army, which is probably pretty gay overall, but you can always do something cool in it like be a pilot or a ranger.

modern gangs are just drug dealers with uniforms. generations ago there were no cameras and police didn't have cars so it was a lot more fun.

too old for the military, and wouldn't want to work for the homo infested government anyway.

yes but i have big excuse called micro penis.

and you would die without your teeths in pirate ship or get raped or sink bottom of ocean.

Couple a hundred years later from now men like us would join a space colonization screw or something grand and look at us we got nothing but electric cars to be exciting about

>yes but i have big excuse called micro penis.
The upper limit for Army enlistment is 35 years old so you’re probably not, but suit yourself. I think beggars can’t be choosers.

i have a strong desire to change, but i can't because i'm a lazy depressed sack of shit
terrible existence really

Attached: 1649263915331.png (888x1185, 47.83K)

I think the space colonization thing, if it were to ever become real at all, would probably be a lot less cool than we’ve imagined in. Recent history has made that seem to be the case.

and i think you're a recruiter, i hope Russia's first nuke lands directly on top of your office.

yeah that's me

I wish I was a cat

Attached: 1654841442432.png (459x305, 218.45K)

drinking too much coffee counts? then yes

Attached: 1620021367677.jpg (700x700, 115.59K)

Nope why would ever be a loser.
Right now it's the time of the great opportunity because pro-west bourgeous types in russia are in a stress and thus i can easily take advantage of them. Their loss is my gain.
It's like a hunting open season on the former 1990s-2000s "middle class".
>B-B-BUT THEY ARE YOUR PEOPLE
lmao don't care about nationalities. I'd take advantage of anyone regardless of his nationality. Nationalities are a myth anyway.

your life will be shittier and more miserable than it it now
if you are bored, you can only blame your lack of imagination

Attached: 88.webm (1280x720, 774.81K)