Who's right about women? The west or the middle east?

Should women be forced to cover up, or should they have freedom to dress like webm related? What are the pros and cons with each option?

strawpoll.com/polls/NoZrLOwLpn3

Attached: western.webm (728x1080, 3M)

Somewhere in the middle of the two extremes.

idc as long as I can exploit them for cheap labor.

And where would that be? Because right now I see no middle ground.

This. They are 2 extremities of the spectrum. Our middle class, Chinese, Japanese and non americanised Koreans are right about women

Brazil too

So what is "right"? What do you do?

Are arabs all gay? Why would you want to see less of female skin?
And they walk hand to hand with their "friends"

Except EA women are notorious cheaters.

It's about control. Female sexuality is an extremely powerful weapon, and both men and women wants to control that weapon.

Islam is obviously right about women, on both counts:
Force your spouse to cover up and have children that you care about, maximizing K reproduction.
Rape sluts and thots to maximize r reproduction.

This, as long as they are willed to stand in the factories for a few bucks people can buy and wear what the want.

If the only way you have control of your woman is by forcing her to stay inside then you have no control of her. You are pathetic if you are afraid that she jumps on the next dick she sees when she goes out on her own.

It's not about that, it's about making women unable to use their sexuality as a power to get what they want.

She won't do that if she's more attracted to you than she is to some random stranger. Come on be a man.

ALL women do that all the time. They know how much positive special treatment they get 24/7 just because of their beauty. Arabs understood this long ago.

Neither is right you dumbass
/thread

Lol no. Only worthless ones do.

OK, so you're just retarded. Perkälää

>my retarded kid won't stop eating dog shit and therefore dogs need to be kept inside
How about you control your kid

Rich girls in New Delhi are getting into the cock carousel mindset. You cannot have moderate hedonism.

I've dated seven girls in my life. I tried to see if they were cheating on me and they weren't.
Maybe you just can't please your women.

Based opinion
Covering is important in the sense it forces women to find alternative ways to maximize their value besides sexual provocation, thus, females that are simply attractive because they have big tits get their coomer value nullified allowing K reproduction to imperate