Similarities between different cultures

What are some similarities you have found ?

Me I have found common ground between christianity and islam (I consider christianity to be my culture)

We both believe that :

God is one. He has no equal.

Jesus is not Almighty God. He is God’s prophet.

God condemns idolatry in all its forms.

Humans face a coming day of judgment.

Countless dead humans will be resurrected to Paradise.

We also honor God by:

worshipping God.

cultivating godly qualities—especially love.

rejecting evil thoughts and desires.

maintaining faith in God despite trials.

teaching others about God.

Attached: DjsdDyJVAAASK2e.jpg (1200x675, 72.6K)

marry me laura

Why do you make such horrifically formatted posts like this? Just write in sentences

Sorry

You know you've pushed 100s of people away from ever considering JW by inanely spamming our board

subhanallah based nafri

I don't spam, I simply inform people of what the bible teaches

lol nobody on this board would consider jw, laura is a special case assuming it's a female and it's called laura

I mean before lara i thought JWs were just eager christians like any other denomination
Now im convinced they're some sort of malicious lobotomy cult. All thanks to how odd Lara is
Ok you've informed us now. Thanks. We'll check JW.org directly next time we have questions.
Please fuck off before you drive more people away from JW with your obnoxious shitposting

>lol nobody on this board would consider jw

Not surprising, Jesus said that most people will reject the truth

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. (Matthew 7: 13-14)

Not everyone will accept God's message and be saved, just like in the days of Noah !

Only christians will survive Armaggedon.

>Now im convinced they're some sort of malicious lobotomy cult.

Why ?

>All thanks to how odd Lara is

What did I do ?

i love you laura

>talking logical sense to someone who will conveniently hide behind the cult when things go to shit
let him spam

Tell me what isn't logical about christianity please

Most people may have accepted it. But frankly your shitposting has only probably led more people away from it.
Because you spam our board with copied and pasted shit and badly formatted posts.

You have absolute brainlet tier thinking like:
The proof that moses authored the Torah in 1400bc is that there is a Torah from 70bc
Or that Jainism is not the true religion because not many people follow it. But that JW is the true religion and that is evidenced by many people not following it

Did they stick a needle in your forehead?
I'm scared of JW because of you. You've made me think they're going to do the equivalent of piercing my brain with an icepick

I genuinely had no strong rejection of JW until interracting with your shitposts.

You are pushing people away from Jehovah lol

>I consider christianity to be my culture
JW isn't Christian and Christianity is a religion, it can be a part of a culture. Also, that screenshot is from an ecchi anime about showing panties, are you trying to send us a message? ;)

>But frankly your shitposting has only probably led more people away from it.

Why ?

>Because you spam our board with copied and pasted shit and badly formatted posts.

I never spam

>You have absolute brainlet tier thinking like:
The proof that moses authored the Torah in 1400bc is that there is a Torah from 70bc

The strongest evidence is that Jesus confirmed it is true

>Or that Jainism is not the true religion because not many people follow it. But that JW is the true religion and that is evidenced by many people not following it

Jainism hasn't spread all around the world and is secluded to a few areas. Whereas, JWs have spreaf their message all ovet the earth, so it is universal.

>Did they stick a needle in your forehead?
I'm scared of JW because of you. You've made me think they're going to do the equivalent of piercing my brain with an icepick

Why ?

>I genuinely had no strong rejection of JW until interracting with your shitposts.

Why ?

>You are pushing people away from Jehovah lol

Why ?

you're not christian you're muslim my brother come join the winning team

>JW isn't Christian

Why ?

>and Christianity is a religion, it can be a part of a culture

Indeed

>Also, that screenshot is from an ecchi anime about showing panties, are you trying to send us a message? ;)

Really ? I didn't know. I will refrain from posting it then

Why should I become muslim if christianity existed before islam ?

My wife is a priest (Evangelical Lutheran) and she is kinky af, does this happen in other religions? I'm an atheist or agnostic at best

islam existed since adam