Are plane tickets dirty cheap in your cunt?

Are plane tickets dirty cheap in your cunt?

Attached: 577C3B10-F123-4507-9F55-5761E53E3287.png (490x958, 1.18M)

NO

>billund
>shows a picture of COPEnhagen

god I wish we had something like ryanair in the states. Even flying 1 state over is $100+

Only from Oslo airport and also only international tickets. Domestic tickets are usually twice the price for half the distance.

It was southwest a long time ago.
Used to be $60 tickets all over.
But no we have to suffer.

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (960x673, 89.09K)

>london to barcelona is $7.50-10 bucks
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1532523970988.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

Is this for real?

tbf I think prices this cheap are over. this was 2014-15 when oil prices were low and airline competition was fierce
covid changed a lot of things

Yes

flights between cities here costs hundreds

WTF it's not bullshit. For $138 you can book a flight to a tropical paradise and back. The same flight costs $1750 from where I live.

Attached: Arrecife.jpg (1366x768, 211.28K)

its almost as if we're an entire ocean away from europe

fair, but per unit of distance flights in Europe are still cheap as fuck compared to domestic US flights

please come to Krakov

I was supposed to go there in 2017 but my grandmother got sick. I have never been abroad...

please come bring a lot of kronen

My friend said that it was cheap. I love cheap. Maybe I will come when I have moneys

Everything is cheap when you’re from Norway

yes except Iceland and Switzerland.
Iceland is similarly priced and Switzerland is more expensive
again, my friend told me that because he's the one that actually travels

yes but kronen are worth little per unit so you must bring a lot of them so it could make sense

haha obviously mate

please come to Poland bring a lot of euros and Studentska chocolate bars

I will bring Freia melkesjokolade
it is good
I will visit Biendronka and buy vodka (vodka in a grocery store????????)

HELL NO
IT'S FUCKING NOT AND IT'S INCREASING

>(vodka in a grocery store????????)

yes, of course choice in special alcohol markets will be bigger but prices usually higher too.

yeah I'm just joking. vodka in supermarket is the normal thing in the world, we're the weird ones

There's no liquor in NZ supermarkets, only in dedicated stores
There's even a part of the country where there is no alcohol at all in supermarkets, even beer

That's what you get when the only options are flying, road trip and long haul bus.

>we're the weird ones

nah, i think it's a good policy, alcohol is generally detrimental to the society and i wish it was more controlled here like it is in civilized countries, but unfortunately our society doesn't understand it and simply because we have too many alcoholic voters

also alcohol itself wouldn't be such a problem if we had some decent drinking culture like it is in southern Europe for example. But here people drink until they pass out and vomit on the floor. I don't drink alcohol at all desu, I think it's poison.

Anything over 4,7% is sold at a government store Vinmonopolet. The cheapest bottle of red wine is $10 USD and the cheapest 70 cl bottle of vodka (37,5% alcohol) is $32 USD.
It's more about airline competition than competition between transportation methods. Navigating this country is a fucking nightmare. Terrible roads, long distances (especially in the north), shitty trains outside of the Oslo region. Still, plane tickets are fairly cheap despite being the only reasonable option of travelling intercity, due to high competition on routes.

Its fine, gotta visit poland next

Attached: flights from helsinki.png (704x840, 851.34K)

>Anything over 4,7% is sold at a government store Vinmonopolet

Ah yeah it's one step further, there is still wine at NZ supermarkets so you can probably find something that's like 16° alcohol

I understand that but I don't even think the policy works. Sweden (which also has an alcohol monopoly) has the exact same alcohol consumption as the US, where you can buy dirt cheap vodka at every gas station at 3 in the morning.
Our policy of restricted hours and inconvenince leads to a huge binge drinking culture where everyone drinks deadly amounts of alcohol in the weekends.

>Finns unironically have average alkoholi prices for every country displayed in tourist ads